Tom Parr dvd

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Macintrye did it when he was in portloise  

It was a fella called Graham Hall.Couple of lads from down this way were on the same documentary.About 93/94ish.f**k knows why anyone would want a dvd of that shit.

• Like 12
4 hours ago, downsouth said:

It was a fella called Graham Hall.Couple of lads from down this way were on the same documentary.About 93/94ish.f**k knows why anyone would want a dvd of that shit.

Well said. That shit should be consigned to history and left there. Does more harm than good digging it up.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, downsouth said:

That Graham hall stitched an old acquaintance of mine up in the early 90's, wormed his way in, bought pups, stayed round his house etc etc, then went to news of the world and r.s.p.c.a...aquaintence got a tug, but even the judge in court called hall a c**t, dubious tactics and very suss. If I remember rightly, he (hall) the stitched up the A.L.F...they caught up with him and gave him a fair dig....In fact, he Stitched up two old aquaintences, got a few local lads with cockerels tugged, they walked it tho....funny how a name gets the memories rolling...

Yokel

• Like 2
2 hours ago, YOKEL said:

That Graham hall stitched an old acquaintance of mine up in the early 90's, wormed his way in, bought pups, stayed round his house etc etc, then went to news of the world and r.s.p.c.a...aquaintence got a tug, but even the judge in court called hall a c**t, dubious tactics and very suss. If I remember rightly, he (hall) the stitched up the A.L.F...they caught up with him and gave him a fair dig....In fact, he Stitched up two old aquaintences, got a few local lads with cockerels tugged, they walked it tho....funny how a name gets the memories rolling...

Yokel

To be fair most of the Lads on that documentary only had themselves to blame.Bragging and talking shit to a complete stranger just to sell pups.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, downsouth said:

To be fair most of the Lads on that documentary only had themselves to blame.Bragging and talking shit to a complete stranger just to sell pups.

Neither were on that documentary, but i concur, bragging to stranger when your involved in any activity that's on the wrong side of the law is very foolhardy...?

Yokel

• Like 1
11 hours ago, downsouth said:

cheers d's my mistake