I have an east indian fella stopping at my house for a few weeks, good guy to know.

i took out two chunks of meat,elk n moose

and he has just knocked up two absolutely fantastic curries tonight ready for tomorrow 

curry always taste better the next day

39855B06-C015-4D71-9A80-3421B9BF1B4D.jpeg

54C3397D-4AEE-4BC0-8B59-CB1450180695.jpeg

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

I have an east indian fella stopping at my house for a few weeks, good guy to know.

and he has just knocked up two absolutely fantastic curries tonight ready for tomorrow 

And people have the nerve to turn their noses up at pie & mash.....give me eels in liquor over this putrid looking bilge all day long.

Im sure it tastes nice enough but it looks similar to the view you get when you lift a manhole cover !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2
On 23/06/2019 at 05:59, Ted Newgent said:

are you f***ing serious .....its like cow shit ,lol

Had a mate who couldn’t eat anything spicy “foreign muck” . A big gang of us used to go out , and at the end of the night fall into an Indian . He used to come along all the same and do the restaurants head in asking for “proper food “ , we’d all be eating our curry’s and he’d have something like an omelette. Couldn’t get my head around it , curry’s taste good !!!!

• Like 3

There is some right old women on here, my foods better than yours, ?I only eat chips and mushrooms bollox, ?dive in and give it a go, curry is different from country to country and region to region, I eat everything and anything and love trying new stuff, have said it many times before but the poorest people make the best food through poverty and necessity, even us brits came up with corned beef hash after the war a great way to feed a family with a few veg and a minimum of meet, the only things I don’t eat  with any kind of regularity and always regret it when I get drawn in is Macfuckingdonalds, kfc and shite like that, dog food with seasonings stolen from the poorer nations ???

• Like 3
On 22/06/2019 at 21:59, Ted Newgent said:

That top one looks banging, not to much sauce .................could have a go at that