Pups stolen

28 minutes ago, Supersid said:

Scum I'd put money on it its some one you know for them to take just two hope you track them down mate  but I don't think the scruffy c..nt are planning to sell them on

God help them when we do find out mate an I no it'll come out sooner or later

• Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups turned up someone's arse has fell out an decided to return them thanks everyone for your support ??

Scum I'd put money on it its some one you know for them to take just two hope you track them down mate  but I don't think the scruffy c..nt are planning to sell them on

Any decent dog man would not take the money of you pal for pointing you in the right direction 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, andy26 said:

Pups turned up someone's arse has fell out an decided to return them thanks everyone for your support ??

Was it somebody that you knew and had been to the lads yard and seen these pups ? Good to hear you got them back .

Just had a call saying that they were getting picked up now an that they were picked up running about the streets at 11 weeks old? bull shit they've found out who they belong to an dun the right thing an dropping them off at someone's house no doubt they'll still get a visit but thanks again everyone 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, andy26 said:

God help them when we do find out mate an I no it'll come out sooner or later

Great news I know you got the puppy's back but if it was me I'd hunt the rats down shows you can't tell nobody what you got 

• Like 5

When it comes ta working dogs been stolen its always someone in the know its a small world is the doggy world and in my opinion them same dogs will always be found in another hunting/terriermans yard and thats the reality of it.

• Like 2