good mates that are there for you no matter what

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not on about the so called bull sh,tters that say that will be there for you but when you need them there not to be found,a good mate of ours had a bad turn 3 weeks ago hes got no family just good

Ive had stick for it in the past but ive always said my friends are more important to me than my family,i chose my friends i didnt choose my family.....i have a lot of acquaintances and general pal ty

If you have 1 or 2 truly good mates then your a very lucky person. Fair play to ye for looking after yours in his hour of need. 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, socks said:

My missus is the only person I would trust 100%  with everything ......

Same here...apart from my wallet in a Emma Bridgewater shop..lol

• Haha 2

I’ve got loads of mates when they want something of u or need a favour but i can count on one hand my true pals who i would go to war with and i no for a fact they would do the same for me I’ve learned that over the years i get married in October and I’ve got more of my pals and there families invited then my family but i see a lot more of my mates then my family so a lot of my pals i class them as family atb longers01 

hope you have a good wedding bud,yeh you soon catch on to the ones that only want your help when there down on there luck there not mates ,and you can do without people like that in your life,i try to help any one in need but once some one takes the pi,s there gone ,to se my mate after suffering from a stroke brought it back to me you have to look after eache other,he will recover and hopefully forget what hes lost,and look forward to the future

• Like 3

You’re spot on there mate the older you get the wiser you get used to go lamping with a lad all season once season was over wouldn’t see this lad after that until corn come down again soon cracked on to this piss taking c**t now I just look after myself and my family and people who look after me atb longers01 

• Like 1

Im not sure about 100% trust in your wife....like i said earlier my mrs has become one of my best friends over the years but theres still things i wouldnt expect or demand off of her that i would expect from my friends.

• Thanks 1

The old chestnut is that good pals don’t judge you, I don’t actually agree with that.

I think your very closest pals do exactly that, they hold you up to a standard and you do the same for them......sometimes you fall out about it but you’d feel less of a man if you kept your mouth shut.

I have exactly 3 people who I consider my close pals.

One of them has stood shoulder to shoulder with me in some real hairy situations when bottle counted and the odds were bad.

It becomes a matter of pride and it’s a rare quality to find.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2