Staintondale hunt service terrier show

4th August 

We are holding a foxhound show at staintondale hunt kennels and also a hunt service terrier show in memorial of Mr M. Ogden, for hunt service terrier men only or ex terrier men .proof of a signed entry form from the master of the hunt you are  representing is  requiring. For details and entry forms please message me with email or home.

many thanks Sam 

The terrier classes will take place between the dog hound classes and the bitch classes. This will be about 12.30pm. 

*We will only be taking pre entries, no entries will be taken on the day.*
*£2 per entry.*
* The entry form must be signed by a current Master of the pack you are representing.*
*Only terriers that have worked for a registered hunt under the conditions of the Hunting act 2004 can be shown.*
*All terriers must be over 1 year old.*
*Rosettes to 4th place* 
* The champion terrier will receive a perpetual trophy - (The Glencoyne Mick Ogden memorial Trophy) and £50 prize money. 

For entry forms contact:
Sam Hakings on messenger or call 07984 071236. 
Robert Ogden on messenger or call 07989982914.

On 22/06/2019 at 20:24, Rabbit Hunter said:

Professional terriermen only? F*ck me I thought the men in red coats looked down their toffee noses at us ‘mere amateurs’ enough without fellow terrier owners doing the same?

We do an open show as well don't see what ya problem is tbh. this hunts man is just as keen with terriers 

22 minutes ago, Sambo-H said:

We do an open show as well don't see what ya problem is tbh. this hunts man is just as keen with terriers 

I apologise then, I don’t know anything about that particular hunt, just thought it seemed a bit odd to only invite Pro Terriermen. 

I haven’t mentioned your huntsman? I was talking in general of some hunts Ive been out with.

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

I apologise then, I don’t know anything about that particular hunt, just thought it seemed a bit odd to only invite Pro Terriermen. 

I haven’t mentioned your huntsman? I was talking in general of some hunts Ive been out with.

Exactly you mentioned them all in general, he is a red coat obvz so you are referring to any one in a red coat.??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dillydog said:

To be fair to RH 99% of huntsmen are grade A c**ts

Hit the nail on the head there dilly. But thank f**k for that 1% who don't seem to have a silver spoon still wedged in there mouth somewhere. And there's a good few I know who I reckon are just plain old terriermen in disguise and I tell them that at every possible opportunity. Got to give credit to huntsman I have super guy on and off the horse had my back on many a day

• Like 1