Right or wrong .......

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

By asking that question you are implying that it's unknowable and therefore he was justified in his alleged fear that she was a threat? If that's the case then should I treat every person I meet like that, because they might be? If you really want an answer to that question then we can research the history of suicide bombers but I suspect that's not quite the point you were getting at..

Our views aren't that different really. I agree she needed to be dealt with and I agree that anyone has a right to do that. But if his actions were the actions of a man that feared she was some sort of terrorist then he was incredibly well behaved. That was just an excuse, he knew perfectly well what she was about.

"please remove her!...... please remove her!" hmmmm :hmm: 

If I reasonably thought someone was a threat to life I'd flatten the c**t as fast as possible with all the spite I could muster until I was confident they were out of action!

Again, I don't much give a f**k about her in honesty but he behaved gratuitously and let himself down. Who knows what he's gone through though? Maybe he has been targeted by her ilk for months and that was a factor. It happens.

I asked the question …. What exactly does a murderer/suicide bomber look like? because you implied she did not look like one with your comment...…...    "A woman... dressed in a gown.... reading loudly about climate change.......... yep, I see it now, suspiciously mass murder".

We have a very different view on the event and I suspect that will not change.

Edited by Deker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was just black and white, then yes he was over the top, man handling the woman. BUT this was a protester in a private dinner and I’m pretty sure they’re sick to the back teeth of them, similar t

Ask her how she feels about you hunting and fishing and give her your address, see how long it is before your dogs are taken and the threats of violence against you and your family start, don’t let th

I hear you mate  , I just think it’s funny that a load of bloated ponces are having a big slap up at your expense and people think it’s OK for them to rough up some young bird into the bargain......Ke

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’m not “up in arms” as you put it, I nearly expressed the opinion that he had no right to manhandle the girl and that I actually think she is protesting about a decent cause.

But nah, because she is a member of Greenpeace and (according to most of you a vegan!.....dont know how you worked that out?) you think this dudes well in the right.

Bunch of prats, a member of the same Tory party building all over England (over land where the game you hunt has to live!) and inviting about 8 zillion oddmarks into the gaff to live and you think he is a top bloke.......if half of you had a brain you’d be dangerous ! Lol 

So, you support her cause, and by implication are suggesting nobody should have touched her, given her every opportunity to disrupt the event and simply ask her to leave, and when she didn't, what then?

It doesn't matter what party was going on (political or not), it could have been the Gas Board annual dinner dance, or the Butchers Conference, she had no right to be there and the event had every right to remove her!

Just like if you turned up at Royal Ascot without a ticket and jumped the fence, for whatever purpose, they are at liberty to eject you.  I can be confident if you tried to get into the circle at Ascot you would be stopped by a number of gents in full dress suits and top hats, so what's the difference!?   It's nothing to do with her politics or beliefs or Greenpeace or whatever else you like, she had no right to be there, end of.   

But as I've already said  else ware ……   We have a very different view on the event and I suspect that will not change.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I’m not “up in arms” as you put it, I nearly expressed the opinion that he had no right to manhandle the girl and that I actually think she is protesting about a decent cause.

But nah, because she is a member of Greenpeace and (according to most of you a vegan!.....dont know how you worked that out?) you think this dudes well in the right.

Bunch of prats, a member of the same Tory party building all over England (over land where the game you hunt has to live!) and inviting about 8 zillion oddmarks into the gaff to live and you think he is a top bloke.......if half of you had a brain you’d be dangerous ! Lol 

Problem is every view on here is based purely from a hunting point of view, I get that it's a hunting forum, so as she's a member of green peace she's the enemy regardless....kill the vegetable eating bitch I say.....lol

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

By asking that question you are implying that it's unknowable and therefore he was justified in his alleged fear that she was a threat? If that's the case then should I treat every person I meet like that, because they might be? If you really want an answer to that question then we can research the history of suicide bombers but I suspect that's not quite the point you were getting at..

Our views aren't that different really. I agree she needed to be dealt with and I agree that anyone has a right to do that. But if his actions were the actions of a man that feared she was some sort of terrorist then he was incredibly well behaved. That was just an excuse, he knew perfectly well what she was about.

"please remove her!...... please remove her!" hmmmm :hmm:

If I reasonably thought someone was a threat to life I'd flatten the c**t as fast as possible with all the spite I could muster until I was confident they were out of action!

Again, I don't much give a f**k about her in honesty but he behaved gratuitously and let himself down. Who knows what he's gone through though? Maybe he has been targeted by her ilk for months and that was a factor. It happens.

f**k me... I wish i could put it so well....but alas I let myself down on the first line, no hope here...

Good post mate 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Deker said:

So, you support her cause, and by implication are suggesting nobody should have touched her, given her every opportunity to disrupt the event and simply ask her to leave, and when she didn't, what then?

It doesn't matter what party was going on (political or not), it could have been the Gas Board annual dinner dance, or the Butchers Conference, she had no right to be there and the event had every right to remove her!

Just like if you turned up at Royal Ascot without a ticket and jumped the fence, for whatever purpose, they are at liberty to eject you.  I can be confident if you tried to get into the circle at Ascot you would be stopped by a number of gents in full dress suits and top hats, so what's the difference!?   It's nothing to do with her politics or beliefs or Greenpeace or whatever else you like, she had no right to be there, end of.   

But as I've already said  else ware ……   We have a very different view on the event and I suspect that will not change.

She had every right to be there, just like you would have every right to be there......you pay these c**ts wages ! 

More people should be taking them to task over a whole range of issues.

jmho of course 

15 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Problem is every view on here is based purely from a hunting point of view, I get that it's a hunting forum, so as she's a member of green peace she's the enemy regardless....kill the vegetable eating bitch I say.....lol

Sorry but I don't accept that, its nothing to do with  GreenPeace, gay rights, Ethnic minorities or anything else,

She was just a PITA unwelcome guest (potential threat) and removed.

Edited by Deker
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, WILF said:

She had every right to be there, just like you would have every right to be there......you pay these c**ts wages ! 

jmho of course 

No Wilf she did not have the right to be there, you think because we pay taxes ect we can attend private functions where and whenever we choose?  

We pay these cnuts wages maybe we do, we also pay the wages of police, fire services and armed forces, see what happens if you wander into the police station for mooch round I very much doubt you saying you pay their wages will get you very far will it, or jump over the fence of the nearest military barracks and tell them you have the right to be there as you pay their wages, load of bollocks.  Or better still nip down to number 10 for a wander you pay their wages also, but don't be too disappointed when you get manhandled away.            Atb........Del 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, WILF said:

jmho of course 

I think wilf is looking at it like this, f**k the mps there a bunch of wankers so anyone who gives them a rattle then fair DOS, correct me if I'm wrong wilf bud.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Francie said:

I think wilf is looking at it like this, f**k the mps there a bunch of wankers so anyone who gives them a rattle then fair DOS, correct me if I'm wrong wilf bud.

Twisted logic?

Cheers, D.

7 hours ago, Francie said:

Spot on mate ! ;) 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, delswal said:

No Wilf she did not have the right to be there, you think because we pay taxes ect we can attend private functions where and whenever we choose?  

We pay these cnuts wages maybe we do, we also pay the wages of police, fire services and armed forces, see what happens if you wander into the police station for mooch round I very much doubt you saying you pay their wages will get you very far will it, or jump over the fence of the nearest military barracks and tell them you have the right to be there as you pay their wages, load of bollocks.  Or better still nip down to number 10 for a wander you pay their wages also, but don't be too disappointed when you get manhandled away.            Atb........Del 

Sorry mate be we will have to disagree, I don’t think you can put MPs into the same bracket as the security services.

MPs are elected representatives of the people and as such the people should have the right to take them to task wherever and whenever they wish if they can get the opportunity.

Jmho of course.

9 hours ago, WILF said:

Sorry mate be we will have to disagree, I don’t think you can put MPs into the same bracket as the security services.

MPs are elected representatives of the people and as such the people should have the right to take them to task wherever and whenever they wish if they can get the opportunity.

Jmho of course.

Well like ya say mate we will have to agree to disagree ............atb ..........Del

• Like 1