Right or wrong .......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was just black and white, then yes he was over the top, man handling the woman. BUT this was a protester in a private dinner and I’m pretty sure they’re sick to the back teeth of them, similar t

Ask her how she feels about you hunting and fishing and give her your address, see how long it is before your dogs are taken and the threats of violence against you and your family start, don’t let th

I hear you mate  , I just think it’s funny that a load of bloated ponces are having a big slap up at your expense and people think it’s OK for them to rough up some young bird into the bargain......Ke

20 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

If it was just black and white, then yes he was over the top, man handling the woman. BUT this was a protester in a private dinner and I’m pretty sure they’re sick to the back teeth of them, similar to how Hunts feel about Sabs. So he lost his rag and marched her out. And he was always going to use the excuse that he thought she was armed, because after all, she could well have been. 

My personal opinion is he’s done nothing wrong and should’ve kicked her up the arse for good measure.

I said the exact same words to my Mrs and kids (your last sentence) ?

Done nothing wrong, she should not have been there as she was not invited. 

The snowflakes trying to get him sacked! 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Whatever fits the agenda mate...

She's a leftie, unwashed, activist....so give her a slap (not that he did before I get jumped on lol)...

As you said in an earlier post, the protest was actually for the good of the planet, I'm no environmentalist but love nature so on this one would probably sit on that side of the fence.....ah f**k I've done it now....I'm an anti in disguise lol

Ask her how she feels about you hunting and fishing and give her your address, see how long it is before your dogs are taken and the threats of violence against you and your family start, don’t let the fact it’s a dyke make you feel sorry for her,  nah she gate  crashed a doo uninvited with the rest of her ecomentalist rat friends only she got slung out how far where they prepared to go??? She’s one of the same type of militant preaching vegans that’s storming food places making the squealing animal noises. They hate you and everything you do and would gladly sit back and watch you burn

• Like 6
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Whatever you think of that girls argument, in her mind she is trying to save the planet......which is a pretty honourable thing to be protesting about.

Id probably hate her politics I’m guessing but that don’t detract from the fact she has a point and she is doing something about it.

The only people that deserve to be roughly ejected from anywhere is that f***ing MP and 649 of his mates to the end of a f***ing rope for what they have done to that country.......f***ing prick, looks like he hangs around public toilets for a hobby !

They should nic him because you can bet your bollocks, if you did the same to him, they would nic you ! 

You put a similar comment on every political post. Much as I agree you should remember we live in a democracy, if you want them removed then hit the streets and campaign for change. 

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Ask her how she feels about you hunting and fishing and give her your address, see how long it is before your dogs are taken and the threats of violence against you and your family start, don’t let the fact it’s a dyke make you feel sorry for her,  nah she gate  crashed a doo uninvited with the rest of her ecomentalist rat friends only she got slung out how far where they prepared to go??? She’s one of the same type of militant preaching vegans that’s storming food places making the squealing animal noises. They hate you and everything you do and would gladly sit back and watch you burn

I don't doubt she'd hate me, I can handle that.. my own auntie (married my uncle) was a proper animal rights activist, vegan the lot...I was only 12 when she lectured me on using live crabs for fishing, and when I brought 3 rabbits home from a days ferreting when they were down, well I was the devil .... my old man told her to keep her opinions to her self.... 

As much as these sorts get on my tits, as much as yours... I still don't see that politician as some kind of hero, and know full well if circumstances were different (She was pro hunting and carrying out a peaceful protest, then man handled by an MP) well we'd all be up in arms....

Not arguing with you mate about their political views, they generally don't fit with mine obviously...but ...

1) the politician shouldn't be laying his hands on her

2) where is the security who should be doing the job properly??

• Like 2

I don't agree with man handling women but some of these vegan protesters do my head in... I think it is one of those situations I can't say if it is right or wrong. If that was my daughter I most certainly would make sure he took his hands off her and then have stern words with my daughter for being foolish. Whether that means I think it is right or wrong I am not sure.

Wake up folks, there is a climate catastrophe created in part by the self satisfied, bloated parastic feckers at that banquet. The girl had every right to protest. Climate change is on a par with nuclear war. We might avoid the devastation of nuclear war but, unless c**ts like Mark Field get their snouts out of their troughs and start acting like responsible adults, climate change will devastate the planet. Not to mention the lives of our grandkids.

Shite like Mark Field always pick their meat. Old as I am I would like to see the pompous, self -important twat put his hands on my throat.He would instantly regret it.

Shame on you blokes condoning an assault on a woman,whether you agree with her or not.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Wake up folks, there is a climate catastrophe created in part by the self satisfied, bloated parastic feckers at that banquet. The girl had every right to protest. Climate change is on a par with nuclear war. We might avoid the devastation of nuclear war but, unless c**ts like Mark Field get their snouts out of their troughs and start acting like responsible adults, climate change will devastate the planet. Not to mention the lives of our grandkids.

Shite like Mark Field always pick their meat. Old as I am I would like to see the pompous, self -important twat put his hands on my throat.He would instantly regret it.

Shame on you blokes condoning an assault on a woman,whether you agree with her or not.

Politician grabs woman..... ah that's ok, she's a leftie...lol

• Like 1

My opinion. He had every right to deal with her but given that she was in NO way being violent he seemed be way too keen to use force. A gentleman would simply have blocked her route, smiled, tried to engage her in discussion and guided her back until security could professionally remove her. If the situation was getting out of hand then a bit of force is justifiable. He was simply angry.

I admire the fundamental motivation of environmentalists and vegans etc and most often when they actually meet someone like me for the first time, who they believed that they hated before, it's a shock to their beliefs and we have a good conversation and time.

And the c**ts really do hate me! :laugh: They're everywhere I go protesting against my life, hunting, shooting, work, the dog track, in town. :doh: