Right or wrong .......

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

My opinion. He had every right to deal with her but given that she was in NO way being violent he seemed be way too keen to use force. A gentleman would simply have blocked her route, smiled, tried to engage her in discussion and guided her back until security could professionally remove her. If the situation was getting out of hand then a bit of force is justifiable. He was simply angry.

I admire the fundamental motivation of environmentalists and vegans etc and most often when they actually meet someone like me for the first time, who they believed that they hated before, it's a shock to their beliefs and we have a good conversation and time.

And the c**ts really do hate me! :laugh: They're everywhere I go protesting against my life, hunting, shooting, work, the dog track, in town. :doh:

Stop going to their rallies then....lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was just black and white, then yes he was over the top, man handling the woman. BUT this was a protester in a private dinner and I’m pretty sure they’re sick to the back teeth of them, similar t

Ask her how she feels about you hunting and fishing and give her your address, see how long it is before your dogs are taken and the threats of violence against you and your family start, don’t let th

I hear you mate  , I just think it’s funny that a load of bloated ponces are having a big slap up at your expense and people think it’s OK for them to rough up some young bird into the bargain......Ke

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

My opinion. He had every right to deal with her but given that she was in NO way being violent he seemed be way too keen to use force. A gentleman would simply have blocked her route, smiled, tried to engage her in discussion and guided her back until security could professionally remove her. If the situation was getting out of hand then a bit of force is justifiable. He was simply angry.

I admire the fundamental motivation of environmentalists and vegans etc and most often when they actually meet someone like me for the first time, who they believed that they hated before, it's a shock to their beliefs and we have a good conversation and time.

And the c**ts really do hate me! :laugh: They're everywhere I go protesting against my life, hunting, shooting, work, the dog track, in town. :doh:

That's it though mate, lost his temper and got rough with her....."I thought she might be armed"...Yeah if she was he wouldn't have gone near her, been under the table with the rest of them....

33 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's it though mate, lost his temper and got rough with her....."I thought she might be armed"...Yeah if she was he wouldn't have gone near her, been under the table with the rest of them....

Yeah, I'm saying I wouldn't have acted like that. But equally I think he had a right to act.

The level of force he used was driven by his anger, not by necessity. It just looks undisciplined, ungentlemanly and cowardly, which I'd find shameful.

I'm not too concerned about the protester. She was none the worse for the experience and had to expect similar off of security given such a act of civil disobedience.

Bottom line, matey has done far more damage to himself than he even came close to doing to her.

• Like 2

Two good points made on here before imo,if it was your wife or daughter even if you thought she was making a bit of a tit of herself and didn't agree with her politics would you be "Ah the silly cow deserved to be man handled by the kneck with this cock" my guess most like myself would ye fuk! And also if it was a hairy 15-16 stoned arsed fella that twat prob wouldn't have got out his chair! How dare she or any other peasant disturb these pigs with the their snouts in the trough!  Fuk if that was me on that footage acting like a twat chucking my weight around with a woman my auld maw would have cuffed me round the lug hole lol

Edited by gaz
  • Like 3

If that fat bloke with the dinner jacket and bow tie had been dressed in normal clothing I am sure more people would be more angry about the incident. Psychologically people seem to think he had a right to take the woman by the throat because he was a toff. How dare an ordinary woman invade their banquet no doubt paid for us by us!

In my local boozer, if any man, power dressed or not, seized a woman by the throat I can guarantee normal blokes would be queuing up to give him a slap, which is as it should be. He's a disgrace and a coward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

If that fat bloke with the dinner jacket and bow tie had been dressed in normal clothing I am sure more people would be more angry about the incident. Psychologically people seem to think he had a right to take the woman by the throat because he was a toff. How dare an ordinary woman invade their banquet no doubt paid for us by us!

In my local boozer, if any man, power dressed or not, seized a woman by the throat I can guarantee normal blokes would be queuing up to give him a slap, which is as it should be. He's a disgrace and a coward.

Funny, I thought the exact opposite, if he was a normal bloke and not part of the 'elite' he'd be getting more support. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny thing is, that's the sort of thing my eldest would do (18 and a fooking libtard) lol we have many arguments lol lol 

My veiw is, if that was her, I'd not have a problem with the way she was handled. The same as if she went to a Beefeater or the sort and disrupted diners eating. Now if she was in a pub or club and some fella grabbed her in that manner then I think after a little word he would refrain from acting like that in future. 

A guy did similar to my Mrs before we were married, in a pub, a pool cue soon sorted the fooker out. 

10 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah, I'm saying I wouldn't have acted like that. But equally I think he had a right to act.

The level of force he used was driven by his anger, not by necessity. It just looks undisciplined, ungentlemanly and cowardly, which I'd find shameful.

I'm not too concerned about the protester. She was none the worse for the experience and had to expect similar off of security given such a act of civil disobedience.

Bottom line, matey has done far more damage to himself than he even came close to doing to her.

Bang on the money for me.

• Like 1