Right or wrong .......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was just black and white, then yes he was over the top, man handling the woman. BUT this was a protester in a private dinner and I’m pretty sure they’re sick to the back teeth of them, similar t

Ask her how she feels about you hunting and fishing and give her your address, see how long it is before your dogs are taken and the threats of violence against you and your family start, don’t let th

I hear you mate  , I just think it’s funny that a load of bloated ponces are having a big slap up at your expense and people think it’s OK for them to rough up some young bird into the bargain......Ke

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

While these idiots deserve any rough treatment they get.....i couldnt do it.....my first thoughts were that it just didnt look right....if he put his hands on my mrs like that id be wanting a quiet word with him but i suppose the position these dopes put themselves in means they cant complain when things cut up a bit rough.

Got to be honest I'm.woth you on this one mate...

This is a hunting forum so throwing any leftie, anti, unwashed person (man or woman) out forceably will be greeted with cheers from all...

As much as she's obviously a pain in the ass, it's fairly obvious she isn't armed and dangerous, just a bit of a twat...shouldn't be his job to eject her anyway, but grabbing hold of woman ain't my cup.of tea....as for someone (can't remember the poster) saying about shitting teeth....well....if smacking a woman about cause she has a different view to you is your thing, there ain't much chance of losing the the labels that are put on most hunting folk...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

What if it was the woman from Britain first and she had been part of a protest at a meeting of Muslim elders? What if it had been a peaceful (yet noisy) protest in the back room of a mosque. One woman leaves the rest of the protest and makes her way towards the head imam. 

Would these questions be being asked? 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Got to be honest I'm.woth you on this one mate...

This is a hunting forum so throwing any leftie, anti, unwashed person (man or woman) out forceably will be greeted with cheers from all...

As much as she's obviously a pain in the ass, it's fairly obvious she isn't armed and dangerous, just a bit of a twat...shouldn't be his job to eject her anyway, but grabbing hold of woman ain't my cup.of tea....as for someone (can't remember the poster) saying about shitting teeth....well....if smacking a woman about cause she has a different view to you is your thing, there ain't much chance of losing the the labels that are put on most hunting folk...

That was my post, I’ve never hit a woman in my life but these protestors are non stop now to the point it’s stalking people and crying for equality so she got thrown out same as if it was cwis packham or bri the badger, it’s protest this protest that do they not work??? Put it like this if you done that on a green peace building with support for Britain first and the field sports Britain, that slag would be baying for your blood. See what’s happening the great lefty unwashed in the wrong again but still made out to be the victim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Whatever you think of that girls argument, in her mind she is trying to save the planet......which is a pretty honourable thing to be protesting about.

Id probably hate her politics I’m guessing but that don’t detract from the fact she has a point and she is doing something about it.

The only people that deserve to be roughly ejected from anywhere is that f***ing MP and 649 of his mates to the end of a f***ing rope for what they have done to that country.......f***ing prick, looks like he hangs around public toilets for a hobby !

They should nic him because you can bet your bollocks, if you did the same to him, they would nic you ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

That was my post, I’ve never hit a woman in my life but these protestors are non stop now to the point it’s stalking people and crying for equality so she got thrown out same as if it was cwis packham or bri the badger, it’s protest this protest that do they not work??? Put it like this if you done that on a green peace building with support for Britain first and the field sports Britain, that slag would be baying for your blood. See what’s happening the great lefty unwashed in the wrong again but still made out to be the victim

My point is...

He's an MP so what the f**k is he doing man handling some girl?? That's not hid job, she's hardly a danger to anyone, that's pretty obvious... she feels her cause is worthy to stand up and shout about, which in this instance it probably is, protests have been going on forever for one reason or other ... I know if that was a woman protesting pro hunting and she got the same treatment this forum would be up in arms...

Never said you'd hit a woman mate, never even thought that way.... I suppose I'm always a bit mindful how we portray ourselves on an open forum, that's all....

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

The funny bit is, you are all paying for that dinner and their cab fare and nobody has said a word about that ! Lol 

It's not really the subject matter mate...if we were to start discussing how many ingenious ways they rob us, we'd have a 100 page thread going lol

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

It's not really the subject matter mate...if we were to start discussing how many ingenious ways they rob us, we'd have a 100 page thread going lol

I hear you mate ;) , I just think it’s funny that a load of bloated ponces are having a big slap up at your expense and people think it’s OK for them to rough up some young bird into the bargain......Keith Vaz was probably in the khazi getting the arsehole knocked out of him by a rent boy but no, this bird who wants to save the world is the freak ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hear you mate ;) , I just think it’s funny that a load of bloated ponces are having a big slap up at your expense and people think it’s OK for them to rough up some young bird into the bargain......Keith Vaz was probably in the khazi getting the arsehole knocked out of him by a rent boy but no, this bird who wants to save the world is the freak ! Lol 

Whatever fits the agenda mate...

She's a leftie, unwashed, activist....so give her a slap (not that he did before I get jumped on lol)...

As you said in an earlier post, the protest was actually for the good of the planet, I'm no environmentalist but love nature so on this one would probably sit on that side of the fence.....ah f**k I've done it now....I'm an anti in disguise lol

• Haha 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

Whatever fits the agenda mate...

She's a leftie, unwashed, activist....so give her a slap (not that he did before I get jumped on lol)...

As you said in an earlier post, the protest was actually for the good of the planet, I'm no environmentalist but love nature so on this one would probably sit on that side of the fence.....ah f**k I've done it now....I'm an anti in disguise lol

Life is all about seeing the wood from the trees pal ;) 

• Like 2