Right or wrong .......

So what’s everybody’s opinion on the MP Mark Field ejecting the green peace protester ? Right ... wrong ... to heavy handed ... not heavy handed enough ??? .........

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was just black and white, then yes he was over the top, man handling the woman. BUT this was a protester in a private dinner and I’m pretty sure they’re sick to the back teeth of them, similar t

Ask her how she feels about you hunting and fishing and give her your address, see how long it is before your dogs are taken and the threats of violence against you and your family start, don’t let th

I hear you mate  , I just think it’s funny that a load of bloated ponces are having a big slap up at your expense and people think it’s OK for them to rough up some young bird into the bargain......Ke

If it was just black and white, then yes he was over the top, man handling the woman. BUT this was a protester in a private dinner and I’m pretty sure they’re sick to the back teeth of them, similar to how Hunts feel about Sabs. So he lost his rag and marched her out. And he was always going to use the excuse that he thought she was armed, because after all, she could well have been. 

My personal opinion is he’s done nothing wrong and should’ve kicked her up the arse for good measure.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

At what stage do they become stalkers??? And what gives them the right to hassle and terrorise anybody?  Any wonder why people are sorting shit out themselves as the police are useless, I think she should have been left shitting teeth for the next week same for extinction weird kunts too

• Like 3

Perfectly right in this day and age , min force used , what if she had stabbed 3 or 4 or blown her self up , I'm afraid in my books you play with feathers you can expect to get your arse tickled 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fred90 said:

should have had security at door and there would be none of this. MPs need to be very pc these days. personally think he did nothing wrong myself but media will hang him out to dry

I'd imagine there was police security there with Cabinet ministers present. They should be looking for new jobs. 

What he did was perfectly acceptable - he got hold of her, controlled her and, walked her out with the minimum required force.

Some are moaning about the hand on the back of her neck but, it's clear from the clip that she tried to turn back on him.

The way some of the press are going on, you'd think he belted her.

It's the security team that should be under the spotlight for allowing a mob of protesters past the front door.

• Like 4

While these idiots deserve any rough treatment they get.....i couldnt do it.....my first thoughts were that it just didnt look right....if he put his hands on my mrs like that id be wanting a quiet word with him but i suppose the position these dopes put themselves in means they cant complain when things cut up a bit rough.

• Like 2