Deerhound x greyhound lurchers Ireland ?

there was a nice litter advertised on done deal, a couple of weeks ago they were three quarter bred ,but were a good strong type,was sorely temted, but as they say its a long way to Tipperary,and a bit too far  for me to travel,seem to be more in the south than the north all the best and good luck in your search.

• 1 month later...

I have seen a few deerhound x greyhound first cross around,a power house of a animal,guy in meath bred a liter of 5 pups last year,3 dogs and two bitches,dogs were sold and went up north and one bitch went down to Cork and the breeder kept a bitch back for himself,i meet him on the road a few times,his bitch is turning out to be a lovely first cross,maybe this year it will see a bit of action with a hare of two.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

4 Lurcher Males

2 days 1,065 views Tipperary
Price

Key Info

Overview and Description

• BreedLurcher
  • Age11 months

4 lurcher males. 11 months old. Born 1st October 2018. Mother is full greyhound. Sire is second cross Greyhound X Deerhound. These are 4 well reared dogs. We'll handled and lead trained. They have all vaccinations received. Lovely friendly dogs and will be ideal for hunting, show or pet. Genuine callers please. No texts answered. €250 each

Is the the litter grompz 
4 hours ago, ijf said:

Was out for a walk the last night. Slipped her on two rabbits where I know there is no wire and always good for a course. No bother to her. 

Won't slip her on another rabbit till February. 

Pup.jpeg

Lovely bitch mate Iv a soft spot for them grew up with dogs like that roundabout me hope she has a good season atb 

• Like 1