FX CROWN......again

Just wondering what’s the maximum power setting in .22 fac? Is it .177/.22 on one dial, and then max on the other? Or can you then move the first dial up to .25/.30 and then go up again on the min/max dial? If so, what do they go up to in .22 please? If anyone’s tried this I’d be interested to know. Thanks.

Yes you can go 25/30 and that will give you extre 2-3 ft/lbs . Max out the hammer spring will give more as well and turn up the reg will give you even more 

I have mine running @33 .5 ft/lbs with 18 gr pellet 920 FPS with all settings maxed out and reg pressure on 130 bar 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, villaman said:

Yes you can go 25/30 and that will give you extre 2-3 ft/lbs . Max out the hammer spring will give more as well and turn up the reg will give you even more 

I have mine running @33 .5 ft/lbs with 18 gr pellet 920 FPS with all settings maxed out and reg pressure on 130 bar 

Thanks vm?

6 minutes ago, philpot said:

It's about time you stopped farting around and get it bought RFB ?

Phil

I know, been trying to avoid it but I could certainly use one. Considering a streamline as well, as it might do all I need and maybe a crown is more than I need? Not sure.?

4 hours ago, philpot said:

I had the Streamline and it is a nice gun but not to be compared with the Crown. If nothing else, the balance and feel in the shoulder of the Crown is way way way better than the Streamline.

Phil

I’ve handled the crown and I’ve got to agree it felt great in weight, balance and ergonomics. Not tried the streamline though. Got both in stock at livens. He’s also got synthetic crowns in both .22 fac and .25 fac in stock.  Just thinking about printing off a 201V. ? aaarrrgh.......

I just had a look at Livens and they certainly like FX guns but very surprised to see only one o/u shotgun on their site but as they list a number of semi autos, I assume they simply are out of date with the stock list. Looks a nice place though with a cracking selection of live ammo rifles, a couple of which have caught my eye, decent prices as well.

Phil

• Like 1
16 hours ago, philpot said:

I just had a look at Livens and they certainly like FX guns but very surprised to see only one o/u shotgun on their site but as they list a number of semi autos, I assume they simply are out of date with the stock list. Looks a nice place though with a cracking selection of live ammo rifles, a couple of which have caught my eye, decent prices as well.

Phil

Yep, great shop. Locksmiths as well.