• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Bill, was it psycho or stormer that was ebt x?

The Irish staff phsyco I on about plenty them blue pied types he through,the stormer lines are you on about kg earth terriers if so I had Earth terriers from stormer so a different avenue that Russell types atb bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

The Irish staff phsyco I on about plenty them blue pied types he through,the stormer lines are you on about kg earth terriers if so I had Earth terriers from stormer so a different avenue that Russell types atb bill

They all had bull in em back then I had one killed ta ground rugele staffs very hard type atb bill

10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

The irish staff/pit types I'm on about. Not earth dogs. It was either psycho or stormer that was ebt x 

Getting back      

M m mmmm m peds I remember an old friend long gone thirties around thirty three twin brothers ,got there staff ta there ped whippet ,reason more drive faster acceleration ,power those went ta rag race mum the strings ,and they got blended in with the Irish terriers bed dies and god knows what else in the fabulous non peds of yesteryear  lol ahhh fa purity means feck all ,but the death of a working performance Type atb bill

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

The irish staff/pit types I'm on about. Not earth dogs. It was either psycho or stormer that was ebt x 

I aye sure shark I could of been either I suppose I don't know but I know a man who would I'll ring him tonight ask him he glad the blood in his place fa the Midlands ta brum up over staffs my bro might know he side kicked around with rb  back then I'll ask him atb bill

• Like 1
7 hours ago, billhardy said:

Yep the staff lurcher welps two weeks old  the bitch mainly whippet grey.atb bill

Bill, could you put up the breeding of these pups please? And this isn't a slight against you, but could you put it as easy to understand as possible? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Try me best shark  the sire a working staff some phsyco blood way back. Dam his a line bred bullxs greywheaten grey x working whippet. The sire will do has hee should the dam catch abit if ought has a likening da the heavier type teeth. Atb bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Try me best shark  the sire a working staff some phsyco blood way back. Dam his a line bred bullxs greywheaten grey x working whippet. The sire will do has hee should the dam catch abit if ought has a likening da the heavier type teeth. Atb bill

What size u reckon the little feckers ul mek

40 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Cheers bill, I got that in one ? ?.

Be a nice type to put another whippety x over in future, depending what thy wants from a jukel obviously ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What size u reckon the little feckers ul mek

Lol like your style black ie a reckon the little uns  the bitch his twenty one ,they'll go around nineteen smaller end some maybes a few up ta the bitchs size a know he gotten maybey a couple left these ain't been put up ta command a sale there may only the odd icouple left to be homed if any.atb bill

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Cheers bill, I got that in one ? ?.

Be a nice type to put another whippety x over in future, depending what thy wants from a jukel obviously ?

E have a non ped  whippet male for a bitch in few seasons.atb bill

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...