• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

some of you older members might remember a member on here called magwich .....he had a cracking little beddie whippet ...it was 1/4 beddie 3/4 whipp called Ted .....it was smooth coated and bloody fast.... I only sore it work once in person when magwich and inan came and had a day out with me in Lincolnshire but I liked him ......I only have one pic of him and hes hard to see as hes black ....but you can just make him out in front of magwich who is squatted down...

DSCF0280.jpg

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Our team said:

The ankles are skinny as fuk.

IMG_20190509_125256.jpg.eceffb4e3fb7011e518263e0cf739828.jpg

that's growth plates ?

I expect your poodles were hidden by the hair style.

Image result for show type bedlington terriers

?:rofl:

:boxing:

ps don't worry I'm far to old to fight .

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, sandymere said:

IMG_20190509_125256.jpg.eceffb4e3fb7011e518263e0cf739828.jpg

that's growth plates ?

I expect your poodles were hidden by the hair style.

Image result for show type bedlington terriers

?:rofl:

:boxing:

ps don't worry I'm far to old to fight .

Our team talks a lot of old interweb waffle sits behind a screen commenting wise words of internet wisdom but don’t work dogs keeps a pet hole sniffer bedlington What’s the world coming to ??sandymere wouldn’t worry our teams reading j G book the working bedlingtons he’ll be a fountain of knowledge by the time he finishes reading it 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

He couldnae finish his dinner ?

I’m still struggling to digest what he said about inbreeding/line breeding further up the thread saying there all f****d yet he’s got a hole sniffing bedlington ??

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

some of you older members might remember a member on here called magwich .....he had a cracking little beddie whippet ...it was 1/4 beddie 3/4 whipp called Ted .....it was smooth coated and bloody fast.... I only sore it work once in person when magwich and inan came and had a day out with me in Lincolnshire but I liked him ......I only have one pic of him and hes hard to see as hes black ....but you can just make him out in front of magwich who is squatted down...

DSCF0280.jpg

Dont you go ruining this tread by talking about working dogs and hunting  tomo ?

Nice dogs there

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

DSCF0280.jpg

I like the look of Ted very much. enjoyed Magwitch pics and posts in the past. I am going to try and produce something close to Ted in a couple of years using my own first cross bitch to a dog of strike while the irons hot breeding as I believe that's how he was bred. 

• Like 2

cant say as I blame you fred....he was a very determined critter.....I have often thought something like him over my bonnie who is only 3/16 collie....the rest grew....would make cracking rabbiting lurcher....

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I see grews seem to be popular again now. very popular in the 80s can remember ads in the shooting news. Williams I think it was advertised regularly. 

Believe nothing what williams tells you, dreamer, peddlar, and liar ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

cant say as I blame you fred....he was a very determined critter.....I have often thought something like him over my bonnie who is only 3/16 collie....the rest grew....would make cracking rabbiting lurcher....

if your looking to a rabbiter/beddie type i'd think about something like Bruce, otherwise get a bit of Spanish ?

• Confused 1
6 hours ago, TOMO said:

DSCF0280.jpg

there is a cracking little film of him on YouTube tomo. Great pics it's called Ted by patsmash. would put it up but old fart like me don't know how to.