Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

Just now, dogmandont said:

Hahahahaha 

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Bill,after socks has beaten you he's going to go jaw to jaw with your mally x and tear its jaw off.

That's what he needs to here   ginge get him up here nothing like a side liner fa boosting ones confidence atb bill

51 minutes ago, billhardy said:

A long Time Joe  but that has no consequence of comp the mat Hong done the venue can be got just need the turn out the members turn out and get some tickets knocked out so there be monies fa charity of winners choice. Atb bill

How old are you Bill?

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

What his md ma  I have no clue his it a performance enhancing drug  atb bill

oh yes its deffinatly "performance " enhancing .....it aint called the love drug for nowt...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, billhardy said:

Why do nt you come fatty I a old ef man but I don't think yall go the three rounds with me atb bill

I'm a lover Bullshit man, not a fighter, that's not me in the Profile pic mind ? I try and do a little to keep in shape  im just big boned from my father's side ?

Now you have finally threatened me as well, shame on you bullshit man shame on you ?......   but be careful what you wish for as you never know whos on the other side typing to you ??

But I won't take it personally as we all know your full of shit and it's your daily fix to threaten on the net, how many is now? ?

Bullshit man.jpg

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I'm a lover Bullshit man, not a fighter, that's not me in the pic mind ? I try and do a little to keep in shape 

Now you have finally threatened me as well, shame on you bullshit man shame on you, be careful what you wish for as you never know whos on the other side typing to you ?

But I won't take it personally as we all know your full of shit and it's your daily fix to threaten on the net, how many is now? ?

So you are the bull shit bull shit bull shit Man lol atb bill