2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Think he means don mayfield (rip) 

funny enough tho 99% people who own pits say there stuff is mayfield as it a well known name and easy to remember lol 

I thought we was talking about the dogs themselves not the men who owned them 

• Like 1

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Our team said:

Yeh same as you.   Come on now. Nothing set in stone. I have a good laugh on here. You all take it too seriously.. 

I'm no where near 51 pal and nothing is the same as me ? 

15 hours ago, Blackmag said:

a lot of bull xs retrieve live to hand  Pye stuff were  known natural retrievers most rabbits and hares were brought live  and same dog would kill a fox in there next run 

Watched a dog like this for many seasons, rabbits live to hand and as hard as you would want on the next run....I cant remember the line, I don't take much notice to be honest, he came from Essex way I believe...9 or 10 years old now...still a game old f****r lol

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Our team said:

Like a good wind up 

A good wind up? You wouldn't know how to wind somebody up, you just naturally irritate folk. I've had a look through some of your posts, and I cannot find anything anywhere where you have contributed to a thread in any way shape or form, apart from disruption.

Seems to me you're a bit of an attention seeker, sat at home alone with the Bedlington and John Smiths, but the bit I cannot work out is, when you get your attention you become all defensive and aggressive, a bit like a spoilt child who does not like to be told when they are wrong, but then again I will leave that problem for your phycologist to resolve, maybe bit of delusional  narcissism  who knows eh 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Our team said:

Hunting life is set in stone and nothing else is aloud if your not liked. You never will be. They hold your words against you. I think lots were silver spoon baby's and won't mix with a wooden spoon baby.. 

Just now, Our team said:

At least I took pressure of the guy in this thread    and I was even bought into that wasn't I.. Yes now I'm reading back...   Bet he's gone and never comes back. Poor cnut.. 

Hell be back they always are lol as for you you do talk some good gibberish but I believe your honest about it 

I can understand now why you never done well at school, I bet you spent your time telling the teachers how things should be done, instead of pinning back your ears and paying attention to what you where being taught ?