• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

cnuts everywhere neck....sometimes it takes yrs for them to show their true colours....they can eat at your table 1 minute....then stitch you up the next?

Dunt like the sound o that at all Shaun let's hope the all get found out and suitably brayed and buggerd 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

cnuts everywhere neck....sometimes it takes yrs for them to show their true colours....they can eat at your table 1 minute....then stitch you up the next?

This has happened ta me on more than one occasion I prefer to only keep substandard stock these days myself it's the not knowing that does it and yes it does decades sometimes before the full story comes ta light.atb bill

55 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

One of them maili coursing dogs x to bull grey would make for something interesting bill

Funny you should say that but. She on the same yard with a bull grey  but da me if she wore mine she would go back ta a very fast up and stem type an aquaintance I know owns barney Ozzie stuff. Get some real good ins then I would think fa big hauls of edible.very heat resistant collie xs ain't got what these gave these are in a different level and I don't own one.atb bill

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

As there been anything bred along those lines you mention above Bill 

Some yrs ago there was a malli bull grey back ta a coursing bred an aquaintance of mins bred there was a fella on here had a male and it came good be a few yrs back now the malli bull grey was real guard type coursing bred bitch East Midlands area believe that male went or nottinghamway I honestly believe the working blood clicks coursing stuff with the malls this bitch hammers heavy teeth no different than a bull xs other than they can keep going some             bull xs when killing fall short on stamina and are blowing out there auses no problem with these  the bitch we bred these from my bro let her go ta the handler with the bully types on utube he local to us she was at above average herself and left that in her welps .some shite round us that don't hold a candle to her makes a difference ,the black ones that were bred out the greyhound have been bred on with that collie grey,,I only know this this'd I seen from the same nest were nay good fleets nay good da fallow twenty nine inch male that only any good da a few Conies his a cull fa me .atb Bill

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, billhardy said:

That was the sire ta that bitch ma.tty   bred him he long gone now but it could run with gears and brain and liked teeth plus a working pedigree .atb bill

image.jpeg

Really like him Bill what was he like as a producer Bill and thanks for the honestly I get what you mean about blowing 

Ta be fare he only ever mated the malli bitch a few days before the bitch welded he was culled with old age I believe it's at time virtuall u known well bred type that I believe produced a couple day time killers of long ears with a malli answers everything ta me we allways been workers of jukels that's how it his I wgon't bull shit anyone it his what it his in theory I allways run my livestock down its a safety mechanism ya learn when you had tykes lurcher said stolen from under ya nose from folk ya thought one could trust.it kills trust end off if by I know of five out a the malli xs nest that are still with there keepers no six with brego it ain't bad mine would have certainly been here but personall circumstances at a crucial period in the jukels life meant I had to get him rehomed it was what it was he was a fecking beast of a jukel atb bill

13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You lads have seen some fcuking shite bull crosses if you think Mali crosses are better killing dogs. 

You have misunderstood the post if course they not in the same level gas some bull xs I have had good bullies has you may know but it's like thus running studfff down a few a night they're malli xs will out stay them and that a fecking fact atb bill