Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Mate this twat is my rollerblade taxi ?

As you can probably guess, he's not trotting when we go out skating and it's not unusual for us to do over 10Km each time. Plus days in the mountains, where he is completely free to roam and roam he does.... right over the fecking ridges and into the next valleys, the cnut ?

Get a dremel onn the fecker then ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Our team said:

Hair cut on cnut. Me and dobbie did it. She a fully fledge groomer. 

DSC_0075.JPG

lol.....thats got to be wind up.....no normal thinking fella would do that to a dog.....

• Haha 7
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lol.....thats got to be wind up.....no normal thinking fella would do that to a dog.....

Bedinton. Like to keep top head.   That's her making. Have to show it off. If I skinned her she look like a whippet...  As for cut. Its not finished. She don't like being cut. Got to finish her chin and tidy up.. We do it in stages. Not all in one go.   

21 minutes ago, Our team said:

Sandy ear  is right. However is dogs are inbred to fuk. He needs a new line..  Stop what you doing. The ankles are skinny as fuk..  Bring in new breed ..  I've never cared for long  leg girrafs plainly they carry too much injury   I would Rarther have a Bedlington. As they are all rounders. And tough as an old man's boots.   

You have never owned a running dog yet your here giving advice out on them and what would you class as long legged and how they carry to much injury and are beddys not inbred to feck and what from a few that dedicated lads keep the breed  isn't anywhere near what it is once was and how is it a alrounder 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

You have never owned a running dog yet your here giving advice out on them and what would you class as long legged and how they carry to much injury and are beddys not inbred to feck and what from a few that dedicated lads keep the breed  isn't anywhere near what it is once was and how is it a alrounder 

Mmmm nice remark. As you very well know I don't do cross breeds. And I've not hunted for ages. But I'm not stupid  and I have lots of friends that as.. I'm not for one minute pulling your dogs down or your line      I just don't get in breeding. It only wipes out the best breeds that ever was. I e. Jack Russel. Bed. Patterdale.  Greyhound. Lutcher. Ect ect ect. 

6 minutes ago, Our team said:

Mmmm nice remark. As you very well know I don't do cross breeds. And I've not hunted for ages. But I'm not stupid  and I have lots of friends that as.. I'm not for one minute pulling your dogs down or your line      I just don't get in breeding. It only wipes out the best breeds that ever was. I e. Jack Russel. Bed. Patterdale.  Greyhound. Lutcher. Ect ect ect. 

Has inbreeding not produced many good dogs then right across all the breeds you mentioned 

Edited by Blackmag
3 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Heard your big mates with Don King ? or is he your half brother?  ? didn't you train Tyson?................ your slipping ?

Why do nt you come fatty I a old ef man but I don't think yall go the three rounds with me atb bill

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Mate this twat is my rollerblade taxi ?

As you can probably guess, he's not trotting when we go out skating and it's not unusual for us to do over 10Km each time. Plus days in the mountains, where he is completely free to roam and roam he does.... right over the fecking ridges and into the next valleys, the cnut ?

Is there much running over there ?

• Like 1