Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I'll throw my hat in the ring..

C'mon @king you c**t.i'm calling you out.you always thought you were lenny mclean but your more lenny henry.

word of warning gb.....King is a machine,Nick named the Pitprop?been told he enslaves ginger folk and uses them to muck out the ferret sheds,because he believes they have no soul?you will be biting off more than you could chew?

• Haha 3

You all even pull me down for drinking. Do you know how pathetic that is.. Wtf as it got to do with any of ya..  I'm on one. Cos yoyr arse holes... Hate someone doing summat diffrrent and against the grain. What's up scarred of a splinter .. 

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

word of warning gb.....King is a machine,Nick named the Pitprop?been told he enslaves ginger folk and uses them to muck out the ferret sheds,because he believes they have no soul?you will be biting off more than you could chew?

He's a dole claiming c**t.

whats the difference between king and a park bench.?

A park bench can support a damily of 4.?

Scabby b*****d.

• Haha 1

@sandymere or @skycat

Do you either of you know of any trick I can use on a dog that has really long quicks? 

I've never had any foot/nail issues with him because of it and his feet are bomb proof.... However, I hate how long his nails are and no amount of roadwork or mountain walking seems to wear them down to what I would call a reasonable length. 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s no hard to understand ffs you said dogs quick don’t have nerves an dogs don’t feel it if you cut it, they do, can cut the nails without any pain but nip a quick an the dog will deffo feel it an ye will get blood, so ye was wrong ffs? man up an own it. It’s hardly gonna make anybody thing ye any dafter than you have already made out?

Piss off katchem. My poodle gave blood last Yr on 4 " front claws. Didn't moan one bit.   Not even a clinch.... Now her quicks are short  and will never grow to that length again. Nerve yes. Hard dog. You decide.. Fffffssss as blowing 

39 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Translated 

You have insulted me you pig 

Bloody hell, if that translation is accurate he used a lot of words to say very little and if such a minor niggle caused such an upset I fear for his well mental being.?

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Thanks for the warning but i am going to treat it with utter comtempt.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

@sandymere or @skycat

Do you either of you know of any trick I can use on a dog that has really long quicks? 

I've never had any foot/nail issues with him because of it and his feet are bomb proof.... However, I hate how long his nails are and no amount of roadwork or mountain walking seems to wear them down to what I would call a reasonable length. 

Some never wear down a lot depending on the shape of the feet.

Dremmel is one way to overcome it and  speed another , galloping on roads will knock em back to far but trotting will bring them down slower and as they go down the quick will go back.?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

@sandymere or @skycat

Keep cutting close if the dogs a puff every week till the quick  falls back. 

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Some never wear down a lot depending on the shape of the feet.

Dremmel is one way to overcome it and  speed another , galloping on roads will knock em back to far but trotting will bring them down slower and as they go down the quick will go back.?

Mate this twat is my rollerblade taxi ?

As you can probably guess, he's not trotting when we go out skating and it's not unusual for us to do over 10Km each time. Plus days in the mountains, where he is completely free to roam and roam he does.... right over the fecking ridges and into the next valleys, the cnut ?