2 minutes ago, Our team said:

We will now consifer  this picture again 

Many have spoke about the shoot for its unsafe. Aparantly..  However have any of you seen them runs...  Its good to go. Bless em. 

DSC_0061.JPG

Newcastle brown

• Like 1

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Our team said:

I could. But like I say I need meat  so it was a night out. And shooting is propper hunting surely??  as for pigeons  they spooky  especially when two walk in a field. Never mind on your own... 

It's not proper hunting mate ohhh no

19 minutes ago, Our team said:

I enjoy it. Its good   and it's only done today for ferrets.  Few and far between. Roll on the fall. I will birds and such like soon.    I put feed down for em. And settle them self's in. Then just hide...  But I'm not that bothered yet. So a young bunnie is survice..  

You do as you see fit mate it's none of my business lol I just like saying things 

30 minutes ago, Our team said:

Toon army... its still good ale I don't mind it I use  to drink it in night clubs way back.   Still like it today. Not had duck. .  ? 

You never answered my question Rob, .22 or .177?

1 hour ago, Our team said:

Gins  been lifting her paw. Quite a while know. Marking such things in the garden. I'm gunna use that for ferreting. Only. So she's quiet in the field.while I do this.  And sit her beside me While we do together .... her time will come... And she will learn me as much as I learn from  her...  She's been  crazy on the two rabbits I've bought home just recently. She know needs  time to settle. For her day will come ...  Then it's a choice do I or don't I. In all its courts... .. 

She will learn feck all in a garden from what you said she sounded keen you should of had her out  after her jabs learn her some manners stock breaking dangers etc  and channel her energy in to positives she needs to learn herself but it sounded like you have gave up to soon and now your living with all that pent up energy get her out give her a chance she might surprise you and how quick pups pick things up 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Our team said:

Just shaving bitch  myself.   Need dobbies help to tidy up .. Its too hot for that shit on her. She will end up with fly swipe. 

DSC_0068.JPG

Remember tried doing my sproker with clippers took me and the wife a whole day and he ended up with some bold spots ??

28 minutes ago, Our team said:

I just grade one all over with the clippers pulled back a little so it don't bite her and pull.  Need to brush 1st mind... Talc powder a must .. Makes it silky and soft. I use baby powder. Soft and gentle... Like me.. ? 

Haa gaaaay