1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

But yours doesn't work does it so it your fault and dobbie why even drink if your out with a weapon and I mean the gun not ot 

it took him over 3 hours to drink, we was there hours even taught the rabbits something new ?.... 

I know you think he's a twat and he would go out with a gun pissed as a fart stummbeling all over place but he would not! If I thought for one moment what he was doing was stupid I would of told him and took gun off him and he would not argue cause my guns are way bigger than his will ever be. 

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

I don't doubt your the sensible one dobbie but come on on most of threads he goes on he spouts what he believes his right fair enough but most is shit  imo when he is given honest and good advice he takes it and becomes abusive I will give him credit his cage is always clean but why drink if your out and about 

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I don't doubt your the sensible one dobbie but come on on most of threads he goes on he spouts what he believes his right fair enough but most is shit  imo when he is given honest and good advice he takes it and becomes abusive I will give him credit his cage is always clean but why drink if your out and about 

We was sat in a field chilling enjoying the sun why not have a bottle we both work hard, I've been boarding a caravan today carrying and cutting huge pieces of ply you know it's his way of chilling. And how do you know it was not me shooting I know how to use a gun. 

Yeah he does spout shit and argue aggressively and I do wonder why myself as think it stupid and told him that, but he does belive it or not listen. and take all of yours advice in and uses some off it, just won't tell you lots that. 

• Like 1

Dobbie I don't doubt you both work hard but I don't get why the need to drink when out I have seen umpteen times picking lads up for lamping  and there pissed or drugged up  it does my head in I have left a few road side im  not saying ot is pissed but why not wait till your home 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Dobbie I don't doubt you both work hard but I don't get why the need to drink when out I have seen umpteen times picking lads up for lamping  and there pissed or drugged up  it does my head in I have left a few road side im  not saying ot is pissed but why not wait till your home 

I get what you saying and if he was in that state then defo a no no, but he was fine I reckon I would get more buzz of a glass of coca cola than he got off that bottle. 

I know how daft some lads get once came across a bunch of lads and one had shot him self straight through knee with pelet gun, daft twat just carried on trail of blood behind him did not feel a thing cause of what he had had was crazy and lucky nobody else got injured, funny as though. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, joe ox said:

A transgender done up to nines in high heals and a dress wandering around the countryside drinking a bottle and murdering innocent animals ?

You have to say gender fluid now transgender is offensive to cattle apparently 

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, Dobbie said:

Was private land, no livestock present or people around,  no footpaths in the direction the gun was pointing and it was one bottle, gun in bag got in my transit and i drove home nowt wrong with that or illegal. 

His little rant was loaded with what if's and speculation.if he knew the facts then its like i said,not a problem.

paella munching lazy bi and trans curious willow lookalike.

• Haha 3

I would love to see how the police view it :laugh:

I think its called; being in charge of a firearm whilst under the influence of drink or drugs. From what I hear, it doesn't matter if it's on private land with a perfect backstop or some nob on an invite, shooting towards an A road ;)

But crack on ?

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I would love to see how the police view it :laugh:

I think its called; being in charge of a firearm whilst under the influence of drink or drugs. From what I hear, it doesn't matter if it's on private land with a perfect backstop or some nob on an invite, shooting towards an A road ;)

But crack on ?

Jumping to conclusions again.will you ever learn to keep your fingers away from the computer.

I've made no conclusions.

OT has admitted he was in charge of a rifle, whilst drinking a bottle of spirits and shooting in the direction (albeit not at) of an A road. Dobie confirmed it.

I'm going on evidence, which I might add is probably being gathered as we speak by some cnut!

Maybe it's you that should step away from the keyboard, making a fool of yourself ;)

8 minutes ago, Our team said:

Beer not spirits..  You stupid stupid little boy.. 

Mate, you rock on ;)

You obviously don't take advice on how to keep your animals better, why the hell would I think you'd be different with yourself ?