Ok I'm seriously worried here.

Posting pissed up bullshit on here is one thing...

But mate, you're posting pics of you out in a public place, with a rifle and what looks like a bottle of fuucking spirits!

You need to get help!

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ok I'm seriously worried here.

Posting pissed up bullshit on here is one thing...

But mate, you're posting pics of you out in a public place, with a rifle and what looks like a bottle of fuucking spirits!

You need to get help!

Private land so whats the problem.?

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

No 

If you need it pointing out, then you should take a look at yourself mate.

Firstly: shooting a rifle on any land with an open bottle of whateverthefuckthatis is illegal.

Secondly: there are fences in that photo so who's to say he isn't near a footpath or bridleway.

Thirdly: while pissed he's going to have to travel on public byways with a rifle, to get home.

Probably carrying a knife too... should I continue? ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Firstly: shooting a rifle on any land with an open bottle of whateverthefuckthatis is illegal.

Secondly: there are fences in that photo so who's to say he isn't near a footpath or bridleway.

Thirdly: while pissed he's going to have to travel on public byways with a rifle, to get home.

Don't see nothing wrong with any of that so please continue.......you aint got any more,have you.?

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Don't see nothing wrong with any of that so please continue.......you aint got any more,have you.?

? what you meant to say was you have sweetFA to come back with and are trying to be a smart arse ;)

1 minute ago, Our team said:

We all  talk dog breeding. It doesn't Realy matter. If it's a fanny liker  or a hunting job it's your choice. The blood line is there somewhere your job is making it work for you.      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Was private land, no livestock present or people around,  no footpaths in the direction the gun was pointing and it was one bottle, gun in bag got in my transit and i drove home nowt wrong with that or illegal. 

Edited by Dobbie
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Our team said:

We all  talk dog breeding. It doesn't Realy matter. If it's a fanny liker  or a hunting job it's your choice. The blood line is there somewhere your job is making it work for you.      

But yours doesn't work does it so it your fault and dobbie why even drink if your out with a weapon and I mean the gun not ot 

• Like 1