• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

They Fcuking gold fish, nowt hard about catching them like that mate, if that was any other caged animal there would be uproar, spent a couple years on them when Carp first become big, but gee me a wily wild chub or barbel or a few trout any day?

Stop belittling the man's achievements you horrible man that's a nice cod he got there

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m not belittling him, jus bein honest mate, I’d say same to anybody that does it, not my bag but hey if that’s what floats folks boats then do be it, it’s not as tho I talking about summat I know nowt about I done it for a bit an got a 29lber in rakers lakes, an truth being told Iv had 6lb barbel play better ?

Fair enough mate you could of told us to mind me own beeswax lol tbf it's not for me either and after gerrin the barbel record they become boring 2 its wild trout for me now connoisseur of the dry fly or lob worm like?

19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv loved the trout since I hooked into me very first ever one aged 9, On a wee Mepps spinner in a flooded river? reel fell off me rod an into the water an my younger bro aged 7 followed the line in an gor it out for me Cos I refused to let go of the rod? reel on an slack line sorted an we got it in, only about 1lb but we walked home like we had caught moby dick ? My ma gave me the wee sharp knife she used for peeling spuds an took me out side an told me how to gut it, an after I gutted it I went to cut the tail off an it jumped an I screamed ??? my ma still rips me about that to this day, she grew up with it all an then my ole man used to a bit before he died so she knew enough to keep us right ?

ask any of my lads what they wanna do an first am foremost it fishing. Catch few trout stick em over w fire an feel like caveman ??

Fair play 

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m not belittling him, jus bein honest mate, I’d say same to anybody that does it, not my bag but hey if that’s what floats folks boats then do be it, it’s not as tho I talking about summat I know nowt about I done it for a bit an got a 29lber in rakers lakes, an truth being told Iv had 6lb barbel play better ?

Nothing better Don, than a Swale Chub on the stick float or light feeder rod, had a few in my days light tackle and decent Chub make for a good decent scrap 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Full a nice fish that mate? We spoilt here tbh with the Swale an [BANNED TEXT] on doorstep an countless becks streams an ponds. Boss also owns a fair stretch of the river cover so we been doin what recently ?

last time I fished the Swale was at topcliffe, few nice chub.........never hit into any big barble most around 5lb mark.........but hey in fast water you knew ya hit em 

8 hours ago, Our team said:

Grayling the lady of the lake.. 

of the river OT........Grayling is a river fish not lake fish ( flowing water fish) dare say that's why they have a nice large dorsal fin

Lady of the lake sounds better though and don't rivers flow into lakes and our again.??? 

Here we go again...............what was as it Dobbie told you, "for once OT shut up and listen" please take her advice .............The Grayling is naturally a river fish, but hey you crack on 

• Haha 2

They live in lakes too. And so do pike that eat em. It as to be a flowing river course or they won't.. 

You're an argumentative fool at times OT, actually most of the times

1 hour ago, Our team said:

They live in lakes too. And so do pike that eat em. It as to be a flowing river course or they won't..  It depends how much up north you are. They called different names. Sorry to confuse you all again. But they do exist 

Screenshot_20190703-202333_Chrome.jpg.9445880d51f2be4f732f23f3283a44f9.jpgScreenshot_20190703-202354_Chrome.jpg.d26105004bd5f97c7a550b523159c760.jpg