• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Our team said:

Why should everything be as one says. There's nothing wrong with my pets.  As for gibberish. Sometimes I just do a quick text . 

Note wrong wi your pets if your happy wi um what's it matter

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Our team said:

Haha. I've had one this yr. Hey I tell ya my frilds are full to brim. No mitzy at all. Shit loads of them  gunna be a good fall 

don't count your chickens just yet. seen it many times 

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How can it be oot of order commenting on how nice a woman looks? that’s a compliment where I come fae?  

From where I come from I judge from what I see, not from what I hear ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Our team said:

Yeh that's why you pull me down. 

I don't pull you down at all .............. I spoke to you ages ago and you said you get off on winding folk up, I said so do I so no offence taken..........you said ok and laughed it off .........or can you not remember that ?

25 minutes ago, delswal said:

image.png.73d430a25357fdeb574b0ca23b31034a.pngJust remember you did give consent 

That's not him that's my little lads dad....... ffs did you have to not seen his face in years. 

And OT calm down you arse and stop thinking your clever and winding every one it not working they think you a dick which you are after 12 cans but as a rule your just about bearable now behave your self listen and learn. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Dobbie said:

That's not him that's my little lads dad....... ffs did you have to not seen his face in years. 

And OT calm down you arse and stop thinking your clever and winding every one it not working they think you a dick which you are after 12 cans but as a rule your just about bearable now behave your self listen and learn. 

My apologies Dobbie, no offence meant I did think that was OT ..............my bad nobody else's  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1