• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

15 hours ago, billhardy said:

They a got em but hoew ma. Y stand up ta the work stress put on em that's one fa the dyslexic kid lol atb bill

Dear Sir/Madame

please note that the current contract is for the translation of “Common Gobbledegook” into “Standard English” and is supplied to the THL on a voluntary basis by the Dylectic translation service. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have the facilities to extend this service to other dialects, as in the case of the above post of “Localized Gibberish”, so we must request that yourself and all other posters to please refrain from using nonstandard dialects and remain using the appropriate formats to ensure a timely and accurate service is delivered. Your attention and compliance in this issue is much appreciated. 

Best wishes,

the Dyslectic translator.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
54 minutes ago, Our team said:

Get em on a motor bike tyers on a rope   they not fluff on holds then. 

What are you on about mate they get silly holds cose they like a bit of stick not cose they lacking in bite ?

2 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

What are you on about mate they get silly holds cose they like a bit of stick not cose they lacking in bite ?

When they take hold use the motor bike tyre for the quarry to clamp onto to save the dog more stick all the top lads are now doing this

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Our team said:

Ha. Ya can.   That will take some sorting out and lots of time.. 

Within my limited experience I have seen the same dog both soft mouthed or hard mouthed depending on what quarry is being run. It also didn’t  take the dog long to work it out.  

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Our team said:

Takes no sorting at all, and no time. a dog knows when to bite hard on a threat and not to bite hard when there is no threat. Had few dogs that would smash fox, but bring rabbits back to hand alive unscathed.

• Like 5

That's breeding for you. We're the intelligence comes from. 

We're is a contraction of, "we are" and makes no sense in what you have just said.............yet again ?

51 minutes ago, Our team said:

What do you know about proper bulls or bull xs you wouldn't know a real one if it bit you on the arse mate you got a kc beddy ffs?

• Like 2

I Ment where.  As you very well know I'm crap at spelling.. 

Well do yourself a favour and download a spell checker, not only will it teach you, but folks might take you more serious....................but don't hold me to that lol

• Haha 2