19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You lads have seen some fcuking shite bull crosses if you think Mali crosses are better killing dogs. 

The thing with the bull xs I own and seen is they will often get silly holds and not want to change to a killing hold not because they shit but because they dont really care when it comes to taking stick   

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, billhardy said:

You have misunderstood the post if course they not in the same level gas some bull xs I have had good bullies has you may know but it's like thus running studfff down a few a night they're malli xs will out stay them and that a fecking fact atb bill

The malli might and will have better stamina but I have yet to see better dispatch dogs on teeth that are run regular than a bull x or Wheaton x and I'm not talking maybe one of two a week 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, billhardy said:

That was the sire ta that bitch ma.tty   bred him he long gone now but it could run with gears and brain and liked teeth plus a working pedigree .atb bill

Matty  also known as whin?

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1
On 29/06/2019 at 12:49, poxon said:

Your wrong fella you don’t add new blood to create a line you add new blood to put back in later down the line your probably put back in the third generation in it’ll be half related to what line you already have going then discontinued either the dog or bitch side of the line depending on witch one was the producer of sound workers or not but keep the gt gt grand sire or dam to put back in even further down the line or keep all 3 lines going. Line breeding Lurchers in my opinion is a waist of time there’s to many variables I’d much rather worker to worker bred but dabble in an out of close breeding but to the type of dog I’m needing at the time ie add what I thinks missing at the time if the breeding is slow an cloddy turbo charge it up with a racey worker the next generation in or completely simplify it by going back to a greyhound or coursing dog to iron it all out 

Please note my role is only that of translator to the THL and as such the views expressed and content posted do not necessarily reflect those of myself or related  agencies, please refer to original poster for qualification or justification.

Best wishes,

the Dyslectic translator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6