• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

9 hours ago, billhardy said:

Thee are what they are be little tough pester jukels. No more no less I know this they won't say no ta anything and it won't be a case of should I stay or should I go lol Tb bill

Lovely pups them bill just my type game little uns I'd bite your arm off for one if I didn't have 4 runners on ? 

• Like 1

Go for it lad make the journey way out westcall in on katchup in that desolate town. But don't forget take him a jukel. He dog lost at moment I mean dogless you'll be fine lurcher lad yall know yours when ya got him keep at it  atb bill

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Rather be dogless an waiting for the right kne than trying to breed out the base blood i been raving about for years ???

Nar katchum they all canines yas breed ta change if needed ta change the jukel. Ya don't keep going back ta the first chapter fella lol atb bill

On 24/06/2019 at 19:49, Saltmoon said:

Ain't it the fishing comp soon could just sort it then really and it's not far from me so I could take bets ?

Don't bring this shit to the comp ffs...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, billhardy said:

Nar katchum they all canines yas breed ta change if needed ta change the jukel. Ya don't keep going back ta the first chapter fella lol atb bill

No Katchum, they are all dog's but you add new blood to develop the line. You shouldn't just keep repeating the same cross ha haha all the best William. 

• Haha 2