34 minutes ago, sandymere said:

"Magners Dark Fruits" isn't that the modern version of Babycham????? be with cherries and ice I expect.? ??

Only having a laugh last post to you don't go wanting me to drive down to you FFS ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

I like a rattlers or two ?

Rattler is the one for me bloody lovely and black rat but don't go drinking to much of that be pissed for a year off a few pints of that stuff. I find these dark fruit things a bit to sweet for me. Strongbow cloudy ain't a bad one somehow as the normal one taste like shit! 

3 hours ago, Big Ron said:

I drink Magners dark fruits because I enjoy it mate not so its an extension of my dick because its 8 % , and look how hard i am because i wear tights on surf boards ??

Sandra i do like a drop of the below thou , is that ok ? now get back in ur box under the stairs as big Ron has spoken ?

onmpH1+3R%2uqSBZuHlL7A.jpg

You’ve got small hands for a big fella big Ron ......

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, two crows said:

well it takes all sorts mate, could be worse,they could be fkin dog swappers lol

Katchup ain't got a jukel ,he travels all over with his imaginary partner ,unless he got one on loan he knows he safe my driver on long shifts at the mo lol busy keeping a eye on a pumping station with all this rain no time da driving.i suppose not being a handler of a jukel makes it all a fruitful event and no shit other than bull shit ta skrape away,I wish him luck with his next jukel I really do but he can bring it here when he moves it up ta teeth from the coneys .atb bill

4 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Only having a laugh last post to you don't go wanting me to drive down to you FFS ??

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Must kill you that me am me 10 year ole cancer ridden mutt kill more than you an yer police dog ?? but it’s olay j for a motor an travel about whereas your in foot patrol ?? 

couldn’t make it up bull?? oh wait w minute you did ?

Hes just having a quick read don then your f****d 

Screenshot_20190625-233043.jpg

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

I’ve hunted all over the country he said. Lol. And doesn’t even fcuking drive. Hahahahaha. 

What a prick you are because I don't drive dies not mean a,I canna drive prick some of us get driven ha ha ha ha prick that you are being presumptuous on a small detail tells me everything I need ta know of you like I say no dog man .atb bill

• Haha 1