• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, sandymere said:

We need a lurcher equivalent of a room 101, the retirement residence for the old and infirm of the dog game, entrance by nomination only. Katch nominates Bill  and I recon Whin might get a few nominators. Any seconds or other nominees??? ?

I think that should do it sandy. 

Those two can out boast each other out of harm's way. 

God bless the ' net, fecking straighteners FFS! ???

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, sandymere said:

We need a lurcher equivalent of a room 101, the retirement residence for the old and infirm of the dog game, entrance by nomination only. Katch nominates Bill  and I recon Whin might get a few nominators. Any seconds or other nominees??? ?

They would be more folks in room 101 that would be on the forum ffs 

• Haha 1

Ffs working lurcher self appointed Internet experts arguing over who’s the hardest An has the biggest dick in the forum ??why don’t you do us all a favour An meet each other half way an beat the shit out of one another?? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ffs working lurcher self appointed Internet experts arguing over who’s the hardest An has the biggest dick in the forum ??why don’t you do us all a favour An meet each other half way an beat the shit out of one another?? 

well it takes all sorts mate, could be worse,they could be fkin dog swappers lol

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, poxon said:

Yeah because we all know black neck the biggest and hardest!! Don't hear about no one else going lamping in a frock ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Yeah because we all know black neck the biggest and hardest!! Don't hear about no one else going lamping in a frock ?

Yep the toughest keepers int country soon turn tail and run when faced wi old neck negotiating a stile sporting a serese pink chiffon number

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

All this bloody fighting talk driving Big Ron to a cider or two, chill and have a pint,? on the Magners Dark Fruits now, bloody beautiful ?

"Magners Dark Fruits" isn't that the modern version of Babycham????? be with cherries and ice I expect.? ??

21 minutes ago, sandymere said:

"Magners Dark Fruits" isn't that the modern version of Babycham????? be with cherries and ice I expect.? ??

I drink Magners dark fruits because I enjoy it mate not so its an extension of my dick because its 8 % , and look how hard i am because i wear tights on surf boards ??

Sandra i do like a drop of the below thou , is that ok ? now get back in ur box under the stairs as big Ron has spoken ?

onmpH1+3R%2uqSBZuHlL7A.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5