• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

So no you ain’t coming???you cowards cnut. ???

don’t know your arse from your elbow Bill, you telling folk I don’t go out, an j beem out with them same folk, ye Sayin I don’t travel but folk know I do, now ye sayin I a grass, never have been an never will. What else oh aye a coward?? long did you do in army bull????

man now I’m a scrounger, an can’t get pup, well I was gifted same blood as you was, I could go back there it to umpteen pals for a pup but they not got what I wantC Iv arranged to drive to cork to pick up a pup, that’s over 20 hours driving bull, an a ferry ride or 2, an to top it all off ask the man that’s breedin v an he will tell ye?? I ain’t even asked a price as I don’t care how much it how far it’s what j wants ??

wheras as you bull have been spouting he shepherd shite for years I’ll line jazz to buck an be set for eternity an now ye won’t even breed them Cos they shit? an ye wanna add bull r wheaten blood ffs???? 

everybody laughing at ye bull, go to bed?

Don if you ever come to my spot for a look, drive past mine twice just so I can make sure you're not being followed by your fan club lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

So you still refusing to come here but demanding j come to you, even tho I never said nowt about going anywhere?? you know nowt about me ye senile ole fcuk, so go away an wipe your chin you bullshittin fcuker??

Come on down I reckon I'll give ya fifty fifty ime ole and grvked so the odds sta ked in your favour come on down you have nought ta lose other than ta ole c**t that would leave your ego dented plus your skull lowsy wfo g with those fecking shite colli dogs o. The spread not good enough you travel. Over the water and good luck  ut you ain't got the k ow how time do do a kelpie jukel justice 

Katchup katchup come on Dow. N yas cow shitter come wT h the creme of the creme of the herding types perform atb tb bill

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your the one with the problem an the urge to meet me, you even know where I am, yet nowt, nada, not even the end a your street have ye made it to ?

sure he said he didn't drive recently.....

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Thanks mate but even the Jackson 1 ain't gonna sort this lot out 

Reckon we need the real shit

if they can't feel the love after this 1 neck.....

them cnuts must be ginger and have no soul?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

We could start a go fund me page and get him a taxi ??

no need. He'll yomp up to milking boys(wtf lol ?) decapitate both his arms, shove them up his ause and nae break sweat. And he'll totally decimate the game and heevy teeth on the way home ? ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

We need a lurcher equivalent of a room 101, the retirement residence for the old and infirm of the dog game, entrance by nomination only. Katch nominates Bill  and I recon Whin might get a few nominators. Any seconds or other nominees??? ?

• Haha 1