• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

12 hours ago, delswal said:

As an off liner ever come off yet to anybody's knowledge?   

Has it feck bit a bit sad of those involed if it did agruements on the internet starting a fight. All talk every time it gets put out there 

9 hours ago, billhardy said:

If youive ten lives yall not pass muster in the company I. Keep ya fecking idiot atb bill

Bill your an idiot that believes his own bullshit.  And what’s all this us  and we bollox all the time?  It seems if someone breeds a dog or has a good day or night out you claim it as your own achievement, your a fcuking dreamer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s usually when they know they heard they truth, don’t like it an start spouting come here an I’ll do you, go on come here, your scared ain’t ye. Come here Cos I said so but I won’t come to you Cos your scared an I’m not. Okay I’ll come to you, or second thoughts maybe i won’t ,lets let it get swept under the hunting life rug an forget about it???

No that im an expert or anythin, just a pattern Iv noticed in the last few dozen offliners I beem offered over past 15 years or so ??

an alm whilst I’m sat laughing ?

Yas got free diesel ta come Dow. Ya think ya cle er with words but yas won't come down F a straightnerhow about half way katchum ya fecking  coward  won't be a problem for you will it  yas ai nt got a fe King jukel run yas on this site fa a freebie ain't yas ya know that many folk that ri. Jukels but yas on thescrounge fa a kpie xs when on the ground. How come with your wealth of knowledge plus hunting ascosiates ya struggling find a jukel soft lad go. Feck. Ya zen   all these folk that you I vite and wLk out with but no. Jukel fa yas a good jukel deserves a handler that can offer the right input  your not one a themlol soft c**t your are cull that piece of old bones yas got and get on the ball. kelpie cattle dogs herders alsTions far to much jukel fa you soft ladatb bill

3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Bill your an idiot that believes his own bullshit.  And what’s all this us  and we bollox all the time?  It seems if someone breeds a dog or has a good day or night out you claim it as your own achievement, your a fcuking dreamer. 

We been here before no dog man don't your a fr king idiot. When have I acclaimed or need ta claim any one else work with a jukel ya yit you and katchup don't in a season get out and work the jukels has often has this old timer fact atb bill

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Listen you silly ole cnut, I’m after nowt for free an an gonna be driving from catterick to cork to collect a pup an pay what ever price the man is asking, now fcuk off an have a stroke or come up here ye daft senile bullshittjng ole cnut??? you know nowt about nowt?

Ahta feck ya fecking aye got the time fs the drive ya silly filthy scrout yas no feck all about a feck all ya sodden filthy cowboy. Atb bill now you feck off seems lije I hit a nerve. TB BILL

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So you still refusing to come here but demanding j come to you, even tho I never said nowt about going anywhere?? you know nowt about me ye senile ole fcuk, so go away an wipe your chin you bullshittin fcuker??

Think you must win the most wanted man award there's been a few asking for you to meet them ??? keep up the good work and you may get a good star end of the year 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

So you still refusing to come here but demanding j come to you, even tho I never said nowt about going anywhere?? you know nowt about me ye senile ole fcuk, so go away an wipe your chin you bullshittin fcuker??

Yas the bull sitter katch upo knows alss I nerd ta k ow about you and it would just fill a postage stamp very little else because they aye feck all ya scrout I told Y a freeee diesel fa ya and And a day night in recovery before your journey back ta that desolate shit ole Catterick  lol atb bill

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That's just it you go nowhere much do you katchup lol cow shitter atb bill