• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye he offered me a pup aswell,  even if no money ever changed hands ever, hed still be a dog swapping messer that is a big part of the poor lurcher go merry round this country has, I’d make em all kill the next dog they wanted to sell, swap or rehome just for sake if it, that make em think twice about having a new mutt more often than new trainers ffs? 

nice to see your easily swayed ??

Not easily swayed at all he dose go through to many dogs and probably don't give um half a chance but I'm only saying I don't think he's a right c**t he's bad but not the worse out there by far 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Not easily swayed at all he dose go through to many dogs and probably don't give um half a chance but I'm only saying I don't think he's a right c**t he's bad but not the worse out there by far 

Maybe he's searching for the holy grail or he's not doing enough research in to what he actually wants or needs there's many like that seen some dogs come good infact very good with a bit of time and patience 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Yes bud mistake putting it on dragon drive bloody phone was running untill early hours of the morning a lad not far from me had her in the end 

Thought yas may have ti's what it his. I way judge ya fa decisions some stick to. Jukels fa yrs and they nay even like em soft fecks. Atb bill

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

hes just young and abit impatient ,when your young you don't want to wait when it comes to dogs it's all 100 mile an hr...

if he payed for or bred them himself....

they are his too do as he pleases with....

no denighing he gets them out,they always in good shape.....

it's a bit repetitive folks trolling selling pages and trying to make him look a cnut?

some of you can't be sleeping to well at night with the worry ?

instead of running him down.....

Mentor him.....

make him a better man?

I don't know you personally Dan ,  il speak as I find you speak a lot of sense.

The lad is keen like all lads that age and gets out and about and dogs look well on the pics, we all did things when younger we wouldn't do now, However it still doesn't make peddling dogs right at any age but that's my personal view. 

But there comes a time when you got to think what you really want out of a dog, the enjoyment or get it going on a few rabbits then sell for a few Bob ?, If its the pleasure of seeing a dog grow from a pup to an animal that pleases you then stop listening to mates and stick to your guns and put the time in a dog instead of first thing wrong get rid or indeed think you can make a few bob from them, 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 7
12 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

My little bitch has real soft feet any nice wet ground after a few nights running her nail folds( think that's what it's called ) open up and get realy saw and are a pain to heal up I watched a vid were coursing lads put tape at the top of the nail to stop shit getting in there but doesn't seem to last a nights lamping is there anything I can buy to harden up her feet don't fancy another season with dog laid up alot of running saw

Cheers 

IMG_20190621_014132.jpg

Lad   taping don't usually hold out fa a good nights lamping or a few nights a week. Keep the nail beds clean washing off every day and drying off salt water plenty good enough  con dies crystals was an old foot wash  but good attention to the foot of the jukel ,plus the added breed types lends a hand to good foot construction that look to there selves.get them back ta basics some herding blood may needs adding in the mix ,atb bill

• Like 2

The lad may be young impulsive and many other things but I believe he his looking fa that special one ,in fairness in twenty seasons time he in all probability look back and think I let that one pass me by ,that's how it his ,I don't see how these men had a hand full of jukels in twenty yrs and more can really pass a good honest judgement ,a good handler can see the prospective outcome of a jukels full potential at an early age ,gauging and knowing if they worthy of running on ,the standard of a young hungry handler looking fa that little bit extra can be the difference in getting that one jukel .atb bill

• Like 1

I see it like this he may go through a few and sell a few but he ain't likes of Hancock he breeds from workers ,this the thing some breeds don't mix that well in the foot department and  this may just be the case it's difficult if nigh on impossible ta get that jukel that can stay sound run forty fifty couple nights a week plus take other stuff ,the lads his wanting more than just a basic half xs type jukel all experience it could even be a case the animal has reactions to wet conditions this may be from the bull terrier influence  atb bill

most common or garden lurcher men are only looking for an average dog truth be told, that can catch a few on the lamp local, and an odd daytime trip, so no need for swapping, most of the swappers cant settle on a type, never mind a individual dog, some well respected book writers have had problems deciding what they want, so what chance anyone looking up to them has heaven knows, I must of been as lucky as some of my dogs seemed to be, because I could to always find a bit of fun with the dogs I had, good or bad, butterfly syndrome is a terrible thing, be it dogs cars wives they never satisfied with any thing, and it never their fault.

• Like 5

To much power and youl defo tear a half shaft ? I've seen plenty rejects turning into top dogs mate bought a deerhound grey bedligton grey she was getting run on whites at ten months she jacked on them he gave the lad 20pnd fr her she was rested for a year  killed 5s in dead of winter many a time she was lighting fast great way the sling in the rushes would point seen her kill 80s on lamp take fox no probs singlehanded I'd say she was top class the lad always said his dogs were average that was his style he turned 2 rejects into good working animals in the time we ran together his friend owned the shells   bitch that killed 12 brown hares in daytime she was run to hard by a lad when young aswell he seen her run 2 years later he was livid we all make mistakes in our youth it's part of the learning that fawn hairy bitch was as close the the grail as they come enjoy your summer lads your a long time dead.  

• Like 7