8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Be no offliner mate I’m going to work an takin me lad Cos I cannae be fcuked tonight, never mind driving half way down country to some spotty wee fcuker that buys am sells dogs as a hobby☹️

Hey this farm you work on Don, do they have any deer mooching about? just asking like lol

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Couple roe mate, but there no a lot deer in the dales, or atleast not this part, some bigger feet right out in moors so I been told but never even been to find em yet, been told about em tho so might do for a wander one day?

Well if ya need any company when ya do........cough cough

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Be no offliner mate I’m going to work an takin me lad Cos I cannae be fcuked tonight, never mind driving half way down country to some spotty wee fcuker that buys am sells dogs as a hobby☹️

Hed kick the living shite out ya I'm told hes 1 rum fecker like second only to big ty but hes some next level shit

19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Genuine post?? for every genuine post ur make ye sell 3 dogs ye peddling cnut ? an even then your asking for help, like Iv said I’d rather take a shite in me hand an clap  before I’d help you

Bollocks I put plenty of hunting post up in season what do you sit on here talking shit not put up one good hunting post or any hunting post for that matter 

Got to say I was well against lurcherlad like most of you he dose go through some dogs can't denine that one at all but he had a dog up for sale I spoke to him about it and he was going to gift me the dog not sure it's all about the ££ for him to be honest if he is a peddling f****r he ain't in it for the money anyway. Didn't get the dog in the end wrong time for me unfortunately he was a nice dog. He offered to drive half way aswell as gifting the dog 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Got to say I was well against lurcherlad like most of you he dose go through some dogs can't denine that one at all but he had a dog up for sale I spoke to him about it and he was going to gift me the dog not sure it's all about the ££ for him to be honest if he is a peddling f****r he ain't in it for the money anyway. Didn't get the dog in the end wrong time for me unfortunately he was a nice dog. He offered to drive half way aswell as gifting the dog 

If u say its Sunday ty its fecking Sunday personally I cant help but like the peddling b*****d

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You got me, I don’t hunt, but that’s upto me I ain’t selling dogs like Hancock’s kennel am moaning when folk tell ye your a peddling cnut

You told me that 2 year ago no need to say it on every post is the

hes just young and abit impatient ,when your young you don't want to wait when it comes to dogs it's all 100 mile an hr...

if he payed for or bred them himself....

they are his too do as he pleases with....

no denighing he gets them out,they always in good shape.....

it's a bit repetitive folks trolling selling pages and trying to make him look a cnut?

some of you can't be sleeping to well at night with the worry ?

instead of running him down.....

Mentor him.....

make him a better man?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

hes just young and abit impatient ,when your young you don't want to wait when it comes to dogs it's all 100 mile an hr...

if he payed for or bred them himself....

they are his too do as he pleases with....

no denighing he gets them out,they always in good shape.....

it's a bit repetitive folks trolling selling pages and trying to make him look a cnut?

some of you can't be sleeping to well at night with the worry ?

instead of running him down.....

Mentor him.....

make him a better man?

You bin listen to that song brother ??

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An no no need to seek every dog ye lay your hands on. Keep selling an I’ll keep saying summat. Don’t like it report me or use puppypeddlers.com

Iv had the bitch since I bred her 3 year ago iv got the dog in the house had 5 years if you got out abit more and did abit you will see some dogs don't suit some jobs ect what shall I do have them all put down or find someone that will be happy with them  or things happen like me dad's come in iv sold his two dog o can't help that