My little bitch has real soft feet any nice wet ground after a few nights running her nail folds( think that's what it's called ) open up and get realy saw and are a pain to heal up I watched a vid were coursing lads put tape at the top of the nail to stop shit getting in there but doesn't seem to last a nights lamping is there anything I can buy to harden up her feet don't fancy another season with dog laid up alot of running saw

Cheers 

IMG_20190621_014132.jpg

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv had my dog longer than you’ve had dogs full stop. An you’ve had more in that time than Iv had in me life ? Fcuking Messing peddling chancing cnut that will hopefully get his balls booted or get bored of dogs soon ?

Ohh so youve one dog then, as said I sold the bitch for my dad the there day and gave his pup away what's the problem with that the man's I'll ' how am I a Messer ?? It's up to me what I do with my dogs f**k all to do with you ya big cry baby why you so botherd about what I do ? And get me balls booted I tell you what pm me I'll send you my address seems as u have so much hate towards me for f**k all come do something about it and if you don't then leave me the f**k alone will ya your getting boring had this shit of you for ages now your like a f***ing nagging old woman

• Haha 3