Any sensible airgunners live in West Wales?

Our garden used to be full of birds. Blackbirds, sparrows, robins, finches and even a woodpecker would come down to the feeder. Since a magpie killed the chicks in a blackbird nest, the small birds are missing and it has been taken over with corvids. There's a family of 5 magpies, a couple of jays and 3 or 4 crows that visit but are far to wary for me. As soon as they see movement in the house they fly off. 

Having exhausted all other methods of getting rid of these revolting creatures, I'm left with shooting them. It needs someone to lie in wait for them and pick them off, but I don't have the time or inclination. It's 100% legal still in Wales, so if anyone lives nearby, give me a shout and you can come and shoot them and anything else you might find. We have squirrels too. 

No knobheads please. 

We have an open topped bird box in our back garden, it was like a drive through for magpies - they took chicks every day. Amazingly my whippet was running round the garden with a magpie in her mouth yesterday morning. I hope it was the chick stealer! 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, walshie said:

Our garden used to be full of birds. Blackbirds, sparrows, robins, finches and even a woodpecker would come down to the feeder. Since a magpie killed the chicks in a blackbird nest, the small birds are missing and it has been taken over with corvids. There's a family of 5 magpies, a couple of jays and 3 or 4 crows that visit but are far to wary for me. As soon as they see movement in the house they fly off. 

Having exhausted all other methods of getting rid of these revolting creatures, I'm left with shooting them. It needs someone to lie in wait for them and pick them off, but I don't have the time or inclination. It's 100% legal still in Wales, so if anyone lives nearby, give me a shout and you can come and shoot them and anything else you might find. We have squirrels too. 

No knobheads please. 

:thumbs:

2 hours ago, si brown said:

got a place booked In Wales for a week in August... if there still about ill subcontract the boy out!

hes a mean shot for a ten year old but works for playstation credit:laugh: and the sheep will be safe too. 

Pop over. You can buy me a beer. As long as you don't talk about mildots or pellet weights.

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

Pop over. You can buy me a beer. As long as you don't talk about mildots or pellet weights.

Haha... it’ll be the reloading quiz that’ll send you round the bend!!

you'll be begging for a .177 or .22 debate?

• Haha 2
Just now, Balaur said:

Also if you tuck yourself away with a shotgun an shake a box of matches to mimic their call I've had success doing this they come from all angles like a pack of raptors

As the airgunners have been woefully inadequate I might have to.