Plastic everywhere!

I’ve been watching “Hugh and Anita’s war on plastic” or whatever the programme title is. Interesting to find out that there are bits of micro plastics floating in the air that we breath. Suddenly we, that shoot and hunt, have info that the people that are banning the fur trade are more polluting than those of us that use the real thing.

Just maybe we will find that the fur/leather trade will become more popular again and will bring hunting and shooting back into mainstream society.

What are people’s thoughts?

Ed

• Like 1

I see empty plastic cartridges in rabbit holes brambles every where. I like to see us go back to cardboard with fibre wads  maybe not see so much shit in the hedge rows.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4

We got a machine swallows plastic bottles and tin cans that any vending machine or our shop sells and you get 10 p per bottle  or can  im on 4 bottles of vodka a week from the shop in exchange for my vouchers best scheme ever 

• Haha 1

Never thought i would say it but im going to miss the students now there off four months for the summer there too lazy to take a bottle off the table too the corner of the hall and put it in a machine 

Then if we go to Bookers and buy a £2.75 crate of water i get £1.20 back on the empties 

Supposed to be putting the machines out all over scotland 

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Seen that in some big shops ans airport recently. Must be doing well.

Had something like that when I was in Sweden was these bins that dook plastic or tin cans. All cans and bottles told you how much they were worth. Not a single bit of litter in the streets.  Quite a good idea. 

Yh supplied the grammys or baftas or whatever feck its called its all over the place now.. he thought of that at the right time just before all the plastic hype started.. smart little business idea