• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id love a Donald Trump style PM , There'd be no feckin about concerning Brexit he'd be tip toeing round no one , the borders would be well secured and the likes of Javid wouldn't of just announced yet

Doesnt matter same shit different wrapper bunch of cnuts one and all

Not that it,ll make a difference as they are all a shower of c**ts but id sooner have a pm who has lived a bit of life rather than these dry lunches who cant say the word " poo " without thinking they

Not that it,ll make a difference as they are all a shower of c**ts but id sooner have a pm who has lived a bit of life rather than these dry lunches who cant say the word " poo " without thinking they,re living dangerously !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Of course he aint.!

Its cringy bullshit.

Best fighter,i'll deadlift your flabby ass over my head and drive you into the ground with 1 hand in my pocket.

Deadlift me over your head? Lol kin el ginge, you're getting as mentally unhinged as wildcamping bill with his decapitating people's arms lol. 

If you were to put me above your head your head, it wouldn't be a deadlift, it'd be a snatch or a clean and jerk.

Why do you think I'm flabby? Lol. I've trained all my life, and you know a while back when you were claiming that you'd deadlift 200kg, I was deadlifting 240kg for 3 reps 25 years ago lol. Just thought I'd drop that in.

Chill out lol ?

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Deadlift me over your head? Lol kin el ginge, you're getting as mentally unhinged as wildcamping bill with his decapitating people's arms lol. 

If you were to put me above your head your head, it wouldn't be a deadlift, it'd be a snatch or a clean and jerk.

Why do you think I'm flabby? Lol. I've trained all my life, and you know a while back when you were claiming that you'd deadlift 200kg, I was deadlifting 240kg for 3 reps 25 years ago lol. Just thought I'd drop that in.

Chill out lol ?

I did 200 easy.i reckon i could do 240 or if i'm angry 260 and i don't train so you should be able to lift.