8 hours ago, shaaark said:

Laugh you may my friend. But I have NO TIME WHATSOEVER for druggies of any kind. Had a few mates die over it, and seen many many more lives completely ruined throught it. 

Why the f**k would anyone vote for a druggie to run the country?!! Seriously

Go back far enough and I wager 95% of all our politicians have sampled drugs in the student years.............so who would be left to run the country?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id love a Donald Trump style PM , There'd be no feckin about concerning Brexit he'd be tip toeing round no one , the borders would be well secured and the likes of Javid wouldn't of just announced yet

Doesnt matter same shit different wrapper bunch of cnuts one and all

Not that it,ll make a difference as they are all a shower of c**ts but id sooner have a pm who has lived a bit of life rather than these dry lunches who cant say the word " poo " without thinking they

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

Go back far enough and I wager 95% of all our politicians have sampled drugs in the student years.............so who would be left to run the country?

Corbyn ??

16 minutes ago, delswal said:

A drug free politician  there's plenty out there

Edited by shaaark
8 hours ago, shaaark said:

So, you're ok with a 'known' druggie running the country?

It doesn't matter if I'm ok with it or not, my opinions or yours count for nothing they never have and never will, if they did we would be out of the EU and may still in a job............... and we wouldn't be were we are now

• Like 3
8 hours ago, ginger beard said:

My old mate was telling my son that i was the most stupid person he'd ever known.funny thing is he never knew it was my son.

did your son agree with him or correct him lol

• Haha 1