2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Boris an trump ?every time I think n about it I honestly laugh, yet it’s fcukin me it’s happening to me this time, magine  our reactions to this  a dedade or 2 ago ?

Just goes to show the state of politics in the uk when folks are thinking that Boris Johnson is some kind of saviour and with  corbyn as the leader of the opposition it really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id love a Donald Trump style PM , There'd be no feckin about concerning Brexit he'd be tip toeing round no one , the borders would be well secured and the likes of Javid wouldn't of just announced yet

Doesnt matter same shit different wrapper bunch of cnuts one and all

Not that it,ll make a difference as they are all a shower of c**ts but id sooner have a pm who has lived a bit of life rather than these dry lunches who cant say the word " poo " without thinking they

Politics has changed so much . Years ago men went into politics for altruistic reasons , to give something back . They were retired military or business men with experience of life . Nowadays we have individuals who seek to have a career in politics, which I think is complete bollocks .The very idea that someone wants to be a politician should automatically exclude them from ever being one , because it’s a freak show .  I think Boris  is the best of a bad bunch , but the man who should have thrown his hat in is Reece- Mogg . I believe he is an intelligent man with a bit of moral fibre who says it like it is ( almost) . Let’s just get out of the EU and with or without a deal , and let’s get on with it for f@cks sake !!!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

So, you're ok with a 'known' druggie running the country?

Oi numb head with your thoery is everybody who's had a pint an alchoholic.? And "known druggies" are teaching out kids,performing operations on us,in the courts in every sector in socitey.

Edited by ginger beard
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Oi numb head with your thoery is everybody who's had a pint an alchoholic.? And "known druggies" are teaching out kids,performing operations on us,in the courts in every sector in socitey.

11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Kids that go to University or go on holiday to Ibiza or any other holiday destination are going to be exposed to drugs . I think that if you were a young person, living a normal life and someone said take a toke on this and you thought “ no that might influence my future political career “ , then not only haven’t you lived and therefore have no affinity with your future electorate , you are a boring sad Cnut . Having said that , there is a difference with experimenting and being a moral degenerate. You can look at Boris and see that he is a “silver spoon “ , public school boy . The left wing , BBC media is working like mad to discredit and slur anyone who clashes with their vision of Europe. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ginger beard said:

My old mate was telling my son that i was the most stupid person he'd ever known.funny thing is he never knew it was my son.

And what's so hard to understand about that? I know what you're referring to. My mate had never even seen a pic of my son, never mind met him, before that day in question.

And if I've got that wrong, and you are on about yourself, I can believe it

11 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Oi dimwit, that doesn't make it ok does it?!!

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

And what's so hard to understand about that? I know what you're referring to. My mate had never even seen a pic of my son, never mind met him, before that day in question.

And if I've got that wrong, and you are on about yourself, I can believe it

Of course he aint.!

Its cringy bullshit.

Best fighter,i'll deadlift your flabby ass over my head and drive you into the ground with 1 hand in my pocket.

• Haha 3