• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id love a Donald Trump style PM , There'd be no feckin about concerning Brexit he'd be tip toeing round no one , the borders would be well secured and the likes of Javid wouldn't of just announced yet

Doesnt matter same shit different wrapper bunch of cnuts one and all

Not that it,ll make a difference as they are all a shower of c**ts but id sooner have a pm who has lived a bit of life rather than these dry lunches who cant say the word " poo " without thinking they

8 hours ago, .357shooter said:

looks like boris is going to be our next leader.cost me though i had my bet on javid.must be a little bit too early for him to be in charge.lets hope boris can actually do something about brexit

feck all to do with to early ................he's the wrong colour 

40 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Boris an trump ?every time I think n about it I honestly laugh, yet it’s fcukin me it’s happening to me this time, magine  our reactions to this  a dedade or 2 ago ?

Id love a Donald Trump style PM , There'd be no feckin about concerning Brexit he'd be tip toeing round no one , the borders would be well secured and the likes of Javid wouldn't of just announced yet more "Refugees" are coming in there thousands , to clog up more places in schools , Drs / hospitals  and council housing & millions more in benefits a day !! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One was a chimpanzee,  another a fellow of foreign  origin and the other one had a set of man boobs. At the end of the day the selection available wasn't  glittering.  They all have the same hand of cards to play, it is what it is. That's the way it is.

Edited by Meece
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Boris is a fcuking idiot, how any sane thinking person could think he’s the right person for the job is beyond me. 

If he gets us out of the EU this year then he gets my vote 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Boris is a fcuking idiot, how any sane thinking person could think he’s the right person for the job is beyond me. 

I wonder how many Americans have your thoughts regarding Trump lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not going to apologise for this, but ANYONE that gets voted in to running this country that were/are coke heads, druggies or whatever, don't  deserve to run this country

???

5 minutes ago, hambone said:

???

Laugh you may my friend. But I have NO TIME WHATSOEVER for druggies of any kind. Had a few mates die over it, and seen many many more lives completely ruined throught it. 

Why the f**k would anyone vote for a druggie to run the country?!! Seriously

12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Laugh you may my friend. But I have NO TIME WHATSOEVER for druggies of any kind. Had a few mates die over it, and seen many many more lives completely ruined throught it. 

Why the f**k would anyone vote for a druggie to run the country?!! Seriously

Pete docherty or amy winehouse could do a better job than most previous P.M's.