This little lady with the 2 patches will hopefully be coming home in a few weeks time. The house is quiet with no terrier and the lurchers are no hassle at all. I still feel like a parts missing and mooching just hasn't been the same without a little dog 

20190619_190819.jpg

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Good luck with her John nice to have a terrier about is she just for mooching about 

Hopefully she will be used in the same way as my last mate. Not everyone's cup off tea but works for me. Bushing to the big dogs some digging and ye some general mooching 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Apache... said:

Added some new blood to my dogs this summer, The one on the left is my choice I bet you it's a dog  haha ?

It's a bitch mate both are . I like the smaller types for around me. She's related to my old dog, I just don't have a terrier around  me at the minute 

• Like 1
On 20/06/2019 at 12:13, johnrussell84 said:

It's a bitch mate both are . I like the smaller types for around me. She's related to my old dog, I just don't have a terrier around  me at the minute 

What happened to her wee Russel John?

Did he not serve a wee bitch recently?

5 hours ago, Francie said:

What happened to her wee Russel John?

Did he not serve a wee bitch recently?

He needed pts in March mate. He went to a wee russell/paterdale bitch she had 7 pups  not long before it went on to find him in 2 good digs but even then he hadnt really been right from the december and gradually got worse 

• Like 1
On 26/06/2019 at 07:14, johnrussell84 said:

He needed pts in March mate. He went to a wee russell/paterdale bitch she had 7 pups  not long before it went on to find him in 2 good digs but even then he hadnt really been right from the december and gradually got worse 

Sorry to hear that John, did you get one of the pups?