Spawn of Satan.....twice?

12 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Mosad  , you are now THL’s very own “Tackleberry”!!! Good on you mate , if you want a Tac r1 that’s your business. It might not have given the right impression when you turned up with a utility vest and a pair of Aviator sunglasses ? though. 

The "sir yes sir" to everything they said sent them over the edge I guess. To be fair, everyone is usually fairly good about it. It's a Semi-Auto .22LR just like a Ruger 10-22 etc so no big deal really. Not something I would personally be interested in carrying around on a permission, just a gun I use at the club for fun. Out of my .22 rimmy's I would take my CZ455 over the TAC R1 any day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, M0SAD said:

The "sir yes sir" to everything they said sent them over the edge I guess. To be fair, everyone is usually fairly good about it. It's a Semi-Auto .22LR just like a Ruger 10-22 etc so no big deal really. Not something I would personally be interested in carrying around on a permission, just a gun I use at the club for fun. Out of my .22 rimmy's I would take my CZ455 over the TAC R1 any day.

When out in the field with it do you feel the urge to roll past gateways grunting hup hup hup then look (panting slightly) through the scope for Osama Bin rabbit? If so you are totally normal. ??. Just use and enjoy, be a boring old world if we had no choice in picking our rifles/guns.

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, M0SAD said:

How many 22LR have they let you have Mosad  ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, M0SAD said:

2 Rifles and an LBP...Think I should of gone for more?? :) 

I don’t know your circumstances mate , I was knocked back when I wanted to get another 22lr . I wanted to get a semi auto, but keep the bolt action as a truck gun and use the semi auto with a dedicated NV set up , which is what I’ve done with my 223,s I’ve got two of them , but they won’t let me have two rim fires . I haven’t pursued it as I’m not that bothered about it. , but it does seem daft .