Saluki x

Got a good pup here I brought my father and me one from the litter so I can get him out this year but he's fell ill so getting rid of dogs and iv no room for it saluki collie grey X pure saluki 5 month old 20 tts she owes me a fair bit of money but willing to give free to a very good home 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

good offer that kid👍

I thought so too, fair play.

Cheers, D.

he takes some shit infairness.....but we was all young once 😉if I had room and needed a dog id be  very interested....he gets them out enough they always look tip top👍

• Thanks 1

Have a man of here coming for her Saturday if she doesn't go I'll reply to the other messages thanks to the people who have messaged me 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Pup has gone to Moseley of here sure she will have a good home he's a nice chap thanks bud 

• Like 3

Big thanks to this young man went and collected the bitch today the dog is a credit to you pal very nice little bitch other dogs looked in top shape to not many lads out there like you young Luke thanks again pal 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, moseley said:

Big thanks to this young man went and collected the bitch today the dog is a credit to you pal very nice little bitch other dogs looked in top shape to not many lads out there like you young Luke thanks again pal 

Cheers bud stay in touch and it's Jake haha

Lol so sorry pal I'm shocking with names thanks again Jake she's a cracker

• Haha 1