mooching

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My ole lurcher is past it now, looks okay but just can’t hack the excersize, Fcuk knows what inside her is like☹️ Won’t be long till I have to do the deed but for now she looks happy lay in garden gettin spoilt, terriers keep emselfs busy either ratting about up farm or out moochin. Roll on sept tho ?

How old is the lurcher

The dogs mostly laying mines and me clearing them, other than that trying to go on a few runs with him it seems I'm the one getting out of shape ?, wish I had lurcher genetics. Whoever invents sugar free beer will make a few Bob.

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

9 or so I’d have to ask wife tbh ? vet said at last op it would come quicker than last time so it’s exoedted, first sign of uncomfortableness or unhappyness an I’ll take her to vet, it’s life mate ?

It that the bitch had cancer 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

9 or so I’d have to ask wife tbh ? vet said at last op it would come quicker than last time so it’s exoedted, first sign of uncomfortableness or unhappyness an I’ll take her to vet, it’s life mate ?

Got a old bedlington x bitch here she’s 12/13 with a few cancerous tumers my vet said soon as we start f***ing with them it’ll spread no point in a old dog I’m the same with this bitch any uncomfortableness or the bitch looks down in the dumps I’ll make the call. Fecking bedlington x is like a cat so many times this bitch has been nocking on heavens door over the years but always bounces back But sadly time stands still for no one 

• Like 3
On 18/06/2019 at 19:14, W. Katchum said:

My ole lurcher is past it now, looks okay but just can’t hack the excersize, Fcuk knows what inside her is like☹️ Won’t be long till I have to do the deed but for now she looks happy lay in garden gettin spoilt, terriers keep emselfs busy either ratting about up farm or out moochin. Roll on sept tho ?

She's done you proud in the past and gave her best just like the one at my feet ,we done some miles and he's taken most stuff in his time ,he plods around the garden and walks along the river with the youngster and gets spoilt rotten ,

they deserve it .