The lunatics are over the asylum

14 minutes ago, baker boy said:

We need to violently oppose these f***ing lunatics, they should be severly beaten every time they raise their ugly stupid f***ing heads, these people are ill in the head and are ruining the lives of future generations, I genuinely think a cull is in order

They are the cull .(I don't think they'd be very effective at expelling invaders from their country +they are unlikely to have children(thank god)).

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

We need to violently oppose these f***ing lunatics, they should be severly beaten every time they raise their ugly stupid f***ing heads, these people are ill in the head and are ruining the lives of future generations, I genuinely think a cull is in order

i just cant get my head around all this , ,i have a young grandson , if they start peedling this shite at his school ill but up there like a fkn werling derbisher , ,.what the fk is in the heads of these freaks ...

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Ive been watching and reading about trudea's antics for a while now, what a complete fckn tool

He’s a heap worse than  that bud  I don’t know wat he’s stats are but  wat ever gender he sits with he’s a  ful  l blown cnt ??? don’t know where all this pamby bollix is heading but it ain’t pretty and it ain’t normal no matter wat bra size we are ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

And thers is thinking Christmas is set in stone  oh no not with that cnt Trudeau at the helm et  Christmas is now winter season lol     If we were breeding a line of Canadian Dogs Trudeau would be the end of the line lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1

Somebody that's legally seen as underage and too immature to properly understand or have sexual intercourse should not be aloud to take measures to change their sex at that age. Why can't they make a 14 year old wait the extra few years until 18 or even 17 and then if they want to sew on a dick or chop one off then best of luck to them. At least they are more mature enough to decide. The next thing will be threaded dicks like sound moderators for a rifle. You can be recognised as a boy on weekdays and at the weekend you can be a girl after a couple of turns anti-clockwise.??

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Somebody that's legally seen as underage and too immature to properly understand or have sexual intercourse should not be aloud to take measures to change their sex at that age. Why can't they make a 14 year old wait the extra few years until 18 or even 17 and then if they want to sew on a dick or chop one off then best of luck to them. At least they are more mature enough to decide. The next thing will be threaded dicks like sound moderators for a rifle. You can be recognised as a boy on weekdays and at the weekend you can be a girl after a couple of turns anti-clockwise.??

Not allowed sound mods here in canada

just threaded dicks

I'm just reading a book by Jordan Peterson. He's a Canadian Professor who hates this PC nonsense and refuses to call blokes in frocks "she" even though Trudeau has made it mandatory to call people by whatever gender they have dreamed up.

Here's a snippet of his brilliant answer when he was quizzed about how far he would take it. 

36 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm just reading a book by Jordan Peterson. He's a Canadian Professor who hates this PC nonsense and refuses to call blokes in frocks "she" even though Trudeau has made it mandatory to call people by whatever gender they have dreamed up.

Here's a snippet of his brilliant answer when he was quizzed about how far he would take it. 

He’s correct, feck that bowing for the freaks, every other species in nature except humans go with nature, not some perverts who shag men’s asses or bearded ladies with perverse agendas trying to make us feel not normal. Something has went totally wrong with the world from the left wing loony bins have tried to take over