Powder funnel

I have been looking for a new powder funnel , I stumbled across one made by extreme hardcore in the US  that is fitted to a  specific caliber , I need one for a 22-250 . 

Do anyone know where I can get one here in the UK, or is there a different maker of the same sort of thing you could point me too please. 

I normally use  a plastic Lee funnel but it suffers with static and is a nasty fit, thanks in advance. 

Potentially you can get static on any plastic funnel irregardless of make. You have to reduce the static.  This can be done by wiping  the plastic parts with a dryer sheet or washing with detergent.  The danger of static is that part of one powder charge .can get stuck on the funnel making that charge low and then added to the next charge making that one over the top. Both charges can have very dangerous consequences. 

Ps.  A 22-250 isn't any different to any other .224 neck size so you don't need a special funnel.

Edited by Meece
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...