Jump to content
vfr400boy

Father’s Day present

Recommended Posts

Home made card and a chocolate orange.fathers day is a load of bollocks anyway.

Scrap it and mothers day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikes and a bath bomb for yer auld da.🤣 Proper chuffed.

Me and the wee guy spent 2 hours at soft play then an hour up the forestry .

 

 

20190616_100453.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my daughter always spoils me ,my eldest lad always just sends a text happy fathers day its the thought that counts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 kids, 2 cards. That'll do me.

Cheers, D.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of Guinness, crate of red stripe, double celebration,boy just got a 2:1 in molecular biology! Thank fkuc he got he's brains from the Mrs! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a card off my eldest daughter 

you just youve been a good father when

you get a card like this

4D30412F-CBC8-4BD6-8860-51FCD32998E9.jpeg

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had my first ever card as a grandad 👍 was away the weekend but my boy picked me up unexpectedly on Sunday morning and took me to an outdoor archery type place while the daughters collected the misses and took her home to prepare a belly of pork Sunday roast was a lovely day and made me feel like I,ve achieved something and got some5hing right in life 

408D2FF3-262F-418E-86F2-415BDCB983AF.jpeg

6E002D93-B223-442D-B145-520E3F85CD51.jpeg

5A0451B1-DB3C-4E72-9F36-CDE54E505BF8.jpeg

A011EA74-1362-4BF2-899F-DFE001966E62.jpeg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 handmade cards❤bottle of Jura and 3 days fishing in the piece and quiet on the river Wye 🎉🎊🎁

just need a few fish now🤞

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kanny said:

Best present ever lol 

20190616_221759.jpg

that looks good mate😋I'm thinking of frying up some spam and tinned burgers😁smashed all my nice munch yesterday when the lads tipped up in the camper😬there's only so many pot noodles a man can eat😂 loads of pot and single malt today 🙈20190617_150953.jpg.2e9c41e8556cb4770a0f779cf1e6dade.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

that looks good mate😋I'm thinking of frying up some spam and tinned burgers😁smashed all my nice munch yesterday when the lads tipped up in the camper😬there's only so many pot noodles a man can eat😂 loads of pot and single malt today 🙈20190617_150953.jpg.2e9c41e8556cb4770a0f779cf1e6dade.jpg

Fcukin Hell get somebody to so a supply drop an stop eating the bait ffs😂😂😂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were camping in a field in France yesterday morning, so just BBQ breakfast, a card and this thoughtful mug. :laugh:

20190617_163350.jpg.8edb04c4a88be06d8d31b16907b9e5d0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind starving Africans.... can someone please direct a Deliveroo with Aid to DC! The situation looks serious!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, walshie said:

We were camping in a field in France yesterday morning, so just BBQ breakfast, a card and this thoughtful mug. :laugh:

20190617_163350.jpg.8edb04c4a88be06d8d31b16907b9e5d0.jpg

🤣kids rang me yesterday morning wished me hapoy fathers day🌍❤then had a text off the Mrs...complaining about a funky smell in the house😷IMG_20190615_200016_277.jpg.09de94d30781097524a313c89d0ff6ea.jpg

🤣🤣🤣me and the lads nealy fell in the river laughing so hard😂👍

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

🤣kids rang me yesterday morning wished me hapoy fathers day🌍❤then had a text off the Mrs...complaining about a funky smell in the house😷IMG_20190615_200016_277.jpg.09de94d30781097524a313c89d0ff6ea.jpg

🤣🤣🤣me and the lads nealy fell in the river laughing so hard😂👍

 

It's a great toy ,I'd have played all day with that ear,kids nowadays got no imagination lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×