Sign in to follow this  
Daniel cain

Let's see your river catches 2019

few hrs this afternoon, first fish just made a double.....cooling down and overcast,should have a few more🤞20190714_145720.jpg.a72d2887034ec5ff20de0cc6e5dc621e.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

20190721_231211.jpg.160f456bdd338f76a7e39f4b85e54833.jpg

nice fish to end the session 👍

Getting some nice barbel there bud u ever hook into any rogue carp on river where u fishing 🎣 

16 minutes ago, Robbusher said:

Getting some nice barbel there bud u ever hook into any rogue carp on river where u fishing 🎣 

had a few up to 22 lb ,on another beat 👍

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Looks like Kev has stolen the lucky pink sleeve mate, ✌️✌️

he's been doing well this season😉we opened up  a few new swims and a heavy pre baiting campaign out of season is paying off👌plenty of water in the river at the start of the season has helped.....gets harder as the levels drop.pop over when your sorted be nice to see you before the comp👍

Forgot.......did I mention I sold him my old lucky  rods and reels😁

Had a couple hours on aire got these small chub nowt massive and a  couple chublets as well saw first salmon jump in river as well 

3AB85FB3-E988-488B-B02F-59E63D130C37.jpeg

C1558B52-236D-42F2-A0F9-7607D4B14BD4.jpeg

E17B47D0-F3AE-4493-A42A-C5A44DC413EB.jpeg

I love Chub fishing. Only ever been a handful of times and probably only caught half a dozen but I'd love to do more. 

Never caught a Barbel before but there are some stunning fish on this thread. Well done everyone, good fishing. It sounds like you have put a lot of effort in, did you mention pre baiting out of season? is that to keep them in an area or get them used to a hookbait you are going to use in season? how long are you prebaiting for before fishing? 

I don’t pre bait rivers just turn up and get bait in water I’ve been baiting couple of swims in a quarry pond I fish for tench seeing plenty fish in pond just can’t hook up to owt decent