24 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

What would people pay for 

A whole green tripe.about 10/12 kg,

A sheep head,just skinned,

A lambs paunch,about 1.5kg

A set of those lamb ribs above.

free lol thankfully but they are paying £4 for 10lb tripe minced £4 for chicken and £5 for beef all 10lb weight

19 minutes ago, milliken said:

free lol thankfully but they are paying £4 for 10lb tripe minced £4 for chicken and £5 for beef all 10lb weight

Bollocks to the beef and chicken mince,there's loads of that around.

Tripe,sheep heads and those lamb ribs could get me abit of beer money.

Beef tripes are £4 each at the moment lamb tripes are 20 pence each,lot of lads don't like lamb has it doesn't keep weight on dogs in the winter.

5 minutes ago, Pirate 9000 said:

Beef tripes are £4 each at the moment lamb tripes are 20 pence each,lot of lads don't like lamb has it doesn't keep weight on dogs in the winter.

There's not alot of money to be made selling raw to most but i know beef tripe are £13 in london for dog food.fill a transit van twice a week and i'm laughing.

It's probably not being used for dog food at that money, the blacks like to eat it they soak it in salt and water for a week and then make into a stew,I used to fetch it from local abattoir but they pushed price up to a tenner each, don't think I would want to eat at their house.

Yeah it was dog food.the bloke who comes down was telling me.thats why he comes down because there £3 where i used to work.