Free raw food.

3 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Your only 45 minutes away.bring your dog down for a walk and take it on.

my freezers are full mate,I get my food delivered when I need it?....I'm off fishing for a few days on the rivers....but if the offer stands I will come down and we have a mooch weekend after next?DSC_2108.thumb.JPG.011af1c79cf60083588501d26a183ef9.JPG

38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

my freezers are full mate,I get my food delivered when I need it?....I'm off fishing for a few days on the rivers....but if the offer stands I will come down and we have a mooch weekend after next?DSC_2108.thumb.JPG.011af1c79cf60083588501d26a183ef9.JPG

Yeah thats good with me.will pm you in the week to arrange.

I've been thinking about setting up a small raw food company.if i done abit of running around i could get loads of chicken,tripe,sheep heads,paunches etc.not to lurcher or terriermen though,they want it for nothing but those dumb city folk pay 3x as much.

On 15/06/2019 at 15:27, ginger beard said:

I've been thinking about setting up a small raw food company.if i done abit of running around i could get loads of chicken,tripe,sheep heads,paunches etc.not to lurcher or terriermen though,they want it for nothing but those dumb city folk pay 3x as much.

Haha most Terrier and Lurcher men break out in a sweat if they have to spend more than a tenner on a sack of complete.

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

What would people pay for 

A whole green tripe.about 10/12 kg,

A sheep head,just skinned,

A lambs paunch,about 1.5kg

A set of those lamb ribs above.

free lol thankfully but they are paying £4 for 10lb tripe minced £4 for chicken and £5 for beef all 10lb weight

19 minutes ago, milliken said:

free lol thankfully but they are paying £4 for 10lb tripe minced £4 for chicken and £5 for beef all 10lb weight

Bollocks to the beef and chicken mince,there's loads of that around.

Tripe,sheep heads and those lamb ribs could get me abit of beer money.